21

Not a smut but proceed with caution I guess?

Jennie's POV

Burning brown eyes.

Dilated pupil and ragged breathing, Rosie pushed me hurriedly after I unlocked the front door. Hands gripping my waist, lips on my jaw as I closed my eyes, trying so hard to focus as to not lose my balance.

But walking backwards is hard, let alone a hot blonde eagerly pushing you in such a rush. I feel my head pounding, heart beating faster and uneven breathing.

A rush of excitement and nervousness surged through my body as Rosie successfully closed the door, pinning me against it.

The sexy vixen in front of me licked her lips seductively, looking at me with lazy eyes. I familiarize her drunken state features but paid much attention to how erratic her movements are when she's like this... in heat, in need of me.

Disheveled hair, bite marks and a lot of hickeys were displayed in front of me as I saw her collar bones peaking under her white polo shirt. I let my eyes roamed freely, imagining how heavenly it must have feel to run my hands on her body.

Who would have fucking thought that a girl like Rosie, sweet, caring, and gentle could also be this intoxicatingly hot and wild lady.

Rosie lifted my chin slowly, meeting our eyes for a little fierce staring contest. "Eyes on me" Her raspy voice cut me off from the unending dark thoughts I had of her in my mind.

I gave her a playful smirk, reaching for her waist and pulling her back to press her body on me.

"Less staring, more kissing." I whispered and leaned in to give her open mouth kisses.

Rosie groaned when she felt my tongue invade her mouth, exploring, biting her tongue and gently sucking it.

"You're too good at this." Rosie whispered, tilting her head to the side while smirking proudly.

"Let's take this upstairs." I whispered.

Rosie's hands roam on the side of my thighs, rubbing her cold palms on it while I shivered at the act.

"Jump" Rosie ordered and I lunged forward, her forearms supported my thighs and carried me to my room.

"Oh hell" I giggled upon seeing Rosie squeal when her small toe hit the door.

"Somebody's excited" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly.

"Not funny Jennie" Rosie pouted.

Holy mother... how can she switch from being hot then being adorable in a flash? I caressed her face and stared at her in pure wonder.

"I might melt."

"I don't care, you're mine."

"Possessive, I like it." Rosie smirked.

"Does it turn you on?" I arched my brow.

"Oh baby, you have no idea." Rosie replied, removing her boots and crawling to the side of the bed while I lay down, looking at her.

"I think I have an idea." I looked at my girlfriend who was busily removing my heels slowly, kissing my legs up to my thighs all while looking at me.

"You're skin is so soft." Rosie mumbled, stopping just below my shorts.

"And you..." She then proceeded to hold my jaw with her right hand while the other one was busy rubbing my thigh back and forth, her mouth found it's way to my jaw, slightly nibbling and kissing until it reached my neck.