Chapter 5

SOPHIA

The party was in full swing. People were enjoying and dancing and I was just getting bored. Josephine never told me that her boyfriend, Mark, would be there so I was being totally ignored and I didn't want to tag along with the both of them as I hated being the third wheel. The party continued when I suddenly felt the temperature of the surrounding drop low. 

I looked around to see what had happened but everything seemed pretty normal. Nobody was looking around with a frown on their face like I was, nobody had a crease on their forehead or some sort of confusion evident on their faces. I felt light goosebumps on my arm and a tingling sensation in the lower region of my stomach. Shrugging and ignoring the feeling, I went back to enjoying my water. 

A slow romantic song came on when I just enjoyed the environment as I was definitely neither getting drunk nor was I going to dance with anyone. I just couldn't afford getting wasted. I was like a mother to munchkin now and a drunk mother can't look after her child. Many people asked me for a dance including girls which shocked me to my core but all I could do, was politely decline. Some had to be told harshly as they just wouldn't stop budging me. 

Watching other people dance so merrily, full of happiness and them laughing made my heart flutter and a small smile melted over my face. The moment was going flawlessly well when I felt as if I was being watched and I would be kidding myself if I said I wasn't freaked out. I was creeped the hell out as that cold feeling was there again and I once more tried to ignore it when I felt some heat on my back. Turning to look backwards, my eyes met directly with a pair belonging to the most handsome man that I had ever seen in my entire life. 

He was sitting a bit far away from me, was in a bit of darkness and I couldn't see his face clearly but from what I could see, was all him. Just him. His body screamed power. Sexiness dripped from every part of his skin. I did not know who he was but he seemed pretty presiding.

He had his black hair ruffled which honestly, looked hot on him. He had that just-got-out-bed-after-having-hot-sweaty-sex hair, that I wanted to do nothing but move my hands through them, just to get a feel of it. From what I could see when the nearest neon light to him turned on, was that he had a soft beige skin colour, neat high eyebrows, a sharp nose with big full lips. Those lips. My eyes lingered more over there than I ever intended to. I imagined his luscious lips pressing against mine as he thrusted his tongue inside my mouth, claiming me as his own. His hand wrapped around my back and throat as he kissed me mercilessly.

And that's when my gaze shifted to his hands, imagining them wrapped around my neck as he kissed me. His hands and arms were nothing but proper muscle with veins decorating them. I licked my dry lips feeling hypnotized by the sight of veins deliciously snaking across his hands and arms.

He was wearing a white button-down shirt, his sleeves half rolled up, black trousers and a black coat casually thrown over the arm of his chair. His shoes were spotless clean and I must say, my room was never that clean as to how much his shoes were. I could see a tattoo peaking from under his left sleeve and I wondered what it could be about. I pondered if he had more tattoos and where. His muscles were bulging under the fabric of his shirt and were practically straining against the material. He was sitting on a sofa with one ankle on top of the other knee and seemed so relaxed, almost as if he owned the place. 

He looked so......perfect. Composed. Smart. And above all he looked...handsome?

He changed positions and I peeked up to have a look at his face again when he was already looking at me with a smirk on his face. He had caught me checking him out, and that too, unashamedly, and never in my life had I felt more shamefaced. My cheeks blushed with embarrassment and I swiveled around turning my back to him. Something caught in my throat and I had to cough to clear my passages and instinctively, I closed my legs. I felt myself extremely wet when I groaned. How embarrassing could it get more?