One Year

>>Third Person (I'm skipping until Christmas time cause writing about the years are really repetitive and because im lazy :) enjoy <3) 

"You look really good" Harry smiled at Draco in his black suit, they were about to go to Slughorn's Christmas party. "You do too" Draco came closer to him, Harry was also wearing a black suit but had a red tie and it wasn't as tight as Draco's. "Do you think they know about us?" Draco asked and Harry chuckled. "I think we're really obvious, if they don't know then they'll know now" Harry hummed and Draco smiled.

Draco gently pressed his lips to Harry's and Harry kissed back gently. "It's almost our one year already" Harry said with a massive smile and Draco couldn't help but smile too. "5 days" Draco hummed softly and Harry brushed his nose against his. "Alright, I think it's time to go" Harry said, taking Draco's hand and they left to Slughorn's office.

Harry noticed Hermione behind one of the curtains and he walked over, letting Draco go get drinks and talk with Neville. "Hermione. What are you doing? What happened?" Harry whispered and she huffed, rubbing her arm. She was in a pretty pink dress that showed her curves off a bit. "No, I just escaped. I mean, I left Cormac under the mistletoe." "Cormac? that's who you invited?" Harry said in a loud whisper and she shushed him.

"I thought it would annoy Ron the most. He's got more tentacles than a Snarfalump plant." Hermione huffed, looking through the curtain and one of the caterers pulled it open and showed a platter. "Dragon Tartare?" "No thanks" Harry said and Hermione mumbled something. "They give you one horribly bad breath" he said and she looked at him "On second thought, might keep Cormac at bay" She took the tray and started eating them. 

"Oh god here he comes" Hermione handed Harry the platter and left quickly, Cormac came in, looking for her. "I think she just left to powder her nose" "Slippery little minx, your friend, likes to work her mouth too. Doesn't she?" Cormac said and Harry just nodded slowly. "That Malfoy is looking hella fine too, nice arse in those pants" "That's not necessary" Harry snapped suddenly, not meaning to. Cormac put some of the Dragon Tartare into his mouth before knowing what it was.

"What is this that i'm eating by the way?" Cormac asked, looking around the curtain for Hermione and possibly Draco. "Dragon balls" Harry said, and Snape opened the curtain- watching Cormac throw up on his shoes.

Harry tried to sneak away but Snape stopped him. "Sir, I really think I should rejoin the party. My date--" "can surely survive your absence for another minute or two" Snape cut him off and Harry looked back at Draco who had Hermione and Cormac talking to him, then looked back at Snape. "Besides, I only wish to convey a message." He said and Harry looked up at him.

"A message?" He said, confused. "From Professor Dumbledore. He asked me to give you his best, and he hopes you enjoy your holiday. You see, he's traveling and he wont return until term resumes." Snape said and when he asked traveling where he just walked away. 

Harry huffed and walked over to his blonde and the other two. "Hey, gorgeous" Harry hummed, putting his hand on the small of his back. Hermione was stood, listening to Cormac ramble on about whatever- clearly not interested.

"Cormac was trying to hit on you, said your arse looks good. Definitely does but I snapped at him" Harry hummed, smacking his bum a bit and Draco blushed. "Don't even" Draco laughed and Harry kissed his cheek gently. "are you enjoying yourself?" "We've been here for like 15 minutes, there's not much to do" Draco answered and Harry shrugged. "Yeah that's understandable, it's quite boring" Harry laughed and Draco smiled.

"Neville ran out of drinks, mainly because Hermione kept drinking them to try and get drunk even though it's not even 1% alcoholic" Draco said, watching Cormac try and get her to dance and she just scoffed.