Chapter Six

He felt it down there. Someone was giving him head and it felt wonderful. When did Claire become this good?
He gave out a moan and opened his eyes. The environment didn't look like somewhere he knew.
It was when he looked down that he saw the object of his pleasure. SARAH.

"Wha..... What in heaven's name are you doing?"

He tried to push her off but he couldn't. His hands have been cuffed over his head while his legs were tied up.

"Let me satisfy you baby." Sarah muttered mouthful.
He was afraid and very uncomfortable but he was enjoying what she was doing to him. She was in her birthday suit and god damn it, her melons were huge and up for grabs.

"Sto....stop it......sto.... ugghh"

She twirled her tongue round the head of his member and suddenly took his full length deep down her throat. Surprisingly, she didn't gag. Claire would gag and even throw up but this woman was so good.
He closed his eyes and allowed the feeling wash over him. He had always fantasied getting raped by a woman and here it was.
Sarah saw the smile on his face and she knew she'd gotten him just where she wanted him.
She got up and without warning, sat on his face. He didn't see that coming but he loved the smell immediately it hit his nostril. She was cleanly shaved and her juices tasted and smelt like strawberry.
He began his job without waiting for further instructions; using his tongue to pleasure her in worldly ways.
She threw her head back and rotated her waist in rhythm to his tongue. It felt good. He was good.
Micheal didn't care now. He was getting his fantasy fulfilled by a lady who was much experienced in the act so all he was allowed to do was enjoy it. He was in cloud nine and the ring on his finger won't stop this feeling now.

She got off without warning and he opened his eyes, silently begging her to come back. She on her part, was close to orgasm but she wanted to cum with his dick inside her.
She turned, pretending to change her mind about the whole thing.

"Baby, where are you going?" He asked, surprising the seductress.

"I can't. I mean, we can't do this." She said, picking up her g-string from the floor.

"No babe. You can't do this now. You can't leave me like this. Look how hard I am for you. Come on."

Sarah was surprised. Finally, she won this battle. Oh! He finally belonged to her.

"You're just saying this because you want to satisfy yourself. After that you....."

"Come on, don't talk like that. Come and make this man happy, come on. You're driving me insane. Come screw my brains out." He pleaded

"And after that?"

"Whatever you want, I'll give you. Make me want you Sarah."

She untied the ropes on his leg, then picked a single key from the table and unlocked the cuff. He didn't wait for her to finish before he grabbed her, turned her on all fours and without warning, pummeled his huge member into her kitten.

He woke up with her in his arms. Memories of last night came rushing to his head. He had taken her twice in the sitting room, then she'd led him to her bedroom where they couldn't have enough of each other. She was so flawless. They had showered together before she served dinner of rice and egg sauce which they ate together.
What had taken him long to see this other side of this angel?
His eyes went to the wall clock and he cursed audibly, waking her up.

"Morning honey" she greeted, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning bae. I've got to run along now. It's past seven." He said, releasing himself from her.

"Gosh! I'll be late for work." She purred.

"Just take your time okay. I need to get to Claire. She will be worried. Where's my phone?"