57

Yoongi let out a little chuckle and that pissed Jin off

Yoongi let out a little chuckle and that pissed Jin off. "Jin, if you like to speak to Zeus then you don't have to ask me". Yoongi said. "What do you mean?". Jin confusedly asked and Yoongi just smiles at him. "Why are you smiling at him like that?". Hoseok pouted. "Cause I'm already here".

 "Cause I'm already here"

Namjoon puts his hand up before the Gods could bow to him. "You... Look different". Jin says and Namjoon laughed. "Its the hair". Namjoon said. "Stop flirting with my wife". Hoseok said and Jin slaps him in his head. "Play along with me!". Hoseok fake cries. "What is it that you wish to talk about Jin?". Namjoon asked.

Jin stares at Namjoon for a moment before speaking. "What intentions do you have for my son?". Jin asked. "Jin... You know what Jimin is correct?". Namjoon asks but Jin slowly shakes his head. "Wait you don't know what his is?". Yoongi's eyes widened. "I don't". Jin sighs.

"I thought Gods wanted him cause he was my son... But I'm clearly wrong". Jin huffs and the Gods stare at him. "So... What is my son since I now know that he's half dark God". Jin said. "Half?". Namjoon shook his head. "He's not half... He is". Namjoon said. "What?". Beomgyu turned to Namjoon surprised.

"Jimin has two sides, one side is dark God and the other part is a regular God". Namjoon said. "How is that possible?". Bobby asked. "I can't give you the answer to that cause I don't know". Namjoon said. "Jimin's two Gods in one body". Hoseok rubs his chin intrigued. "I never heard of such a thing". Beomgyu said.

"I wanted to...". "So is that why you kicked us out of heaven?". Jin growled. "Jin, I do no such thing". Namjoon said. "Liar!". Jin yells. "No one else can do it unless you ordered it!". Jin shouted. "Jimin wasn't even one yet!". Jin yelled. Namjoon sat in silence letting Jin yell at him. "Why aren't you saying anything!?!". Jin shouts.

"It's better to let anger out then to bottle it in". Namjoon calmly stats. "Yo-you". Jin shakes angrily. "Get out". Jin says. "Get the hell out!". Jin shouts. "Please calm your anger Norns".

 "Please calm your anger Norns"

"You're... Syn?". Jin says. "Please call me Yiren". Yiren said. "You're fucking pretty". Bobby blurts out and Yiren gave him a side glance. "So-sorry". Bobby rubs his neck. "I'm guessing you know why lied". Namjoon said. "I did". Yiren says. "And who was it?". Namjoon asked.

"It was Thaleia".