Her Smile (Izuku X Yui Kodai)

"DAMMIT, WESTBRICK!!! YOU STILL KEEP CHUCKING SHOTS??? WHY DID THE LAKERS EVEN TRADED THEIR BENCH FOR THIS BUM???" Sen Kaibara shouted. Class 1-B are at the Common Area, as it was Sunday today, meaning no classes, and lots of time to hang out with their friends. But one Sen is watching a highlight of a Lakers game, and it's safe to say he's not enjoying it. "LeBron is 37, and carrying these bums!! Fuck this team!!"

"Damn, these Lakers fans are so entitled. You just won a championship 2 years ago." Yosetsu Awase said, as he's shaking his head. "I wish Yaoyorozu isn't a Lakers fan."

Some of the students joined Sen in watching, as they also love watching the NBA. But right now, Sen is having a tantrum because the Lakers lost yet again.

"That's because he's not as manly as Ginnis Antitikampu!!!" Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu joined the conversation.

"It's Giannis Antetokounmpo, Tetsu." Yosetsu corrected Tetsutetsu. He couldn't blame him, as Giannis' name is hard to pronounce.

"Gianis Akumpo?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO!!!" Yosetsu shouted.

"Got it." Tetsutetsu then gave Yosetsu a nod. "But forget about that. Westbrick isn't as manly as Giannis!! Giannis is a true man!!"

"It's Westbrook, not Westbrick. Besides, blame Street Clothes for averaging more DNPs than points." Kosei Tsuburaba said, as he's laughing at Sen's expense.

"That's Anthony Davis, not Street Clothes." Yosetsu corrected.

"Still the same." Kosei just shrugged. "I'm glad my Phoenix Suns are destroying every team this season!!"

Sen just ignored what Kosei said. He doesn't want to waste energy to a Suns fan. He knows that the Suns hasn't won shit since their inception. The only fans he'll worry about are one particular fanbase.

"If Kobe was here, he's not chucking up those shots that Westbrick is missing." Sen said, as he was still upset.

"You do realize that Kobe is No. 1 in All-time missed shots, right? So, instead of Kobe, he should be called Kobrick." Juzo Honenuki chimed in, as he was laughing when he said Kobrick. Sen on the other hand, didn't like it.

"Fuck you!!! You're just a bandwagon Warriors fan!!! You have no right to talk shit!!" Sen shouted. And this is the particular fanbase that he hates. He hates Warriors fans with all his heart, as most of them are just bandwagons.

"Well, what can I say? Curry is so inspirational." Juzo smirked. Sen didn't like this, since both the Warriors and the Lakers are on the same division. But one student didn't liked what Sen said and joined the conversation.

"Hey!! What's wrong with being a Warriors fan???" It was Setsuna Tokage who chimed in. "You're lucky you haven't watch Andris Beindris chuck free throws and being allergic to attempt a shot near the basket even if he's 7 feet tall!!"

Setsuna Tokage got into UA through recommendation. She is smart, kind, friendly, and has an interesting Quirk. But no one would peg her to be a basketball fan, and a Warriors fan no less.

"Stephen Curry is a godsend to us Warriors fans!! He's the reason why Golden State is relevant right now!!" Setsuna then smack Sen's head. "Besides, at least your team gets all of the stars since your team is in Los Angeles!! In Hollywood!!! You Lakers fans are the worst!!"

But not all of them were eager to join the conversation.

"Geez, I didn't know Setsuna is a basketball fan." Kinoko Komori said. Some of the girls were just watching the conversation unfold right in front of their eyes. "Pony, why is sports still popular in America?"