First,

Screams and Groans.
Swords clashing.
Flesh and blood all over the boat.
The pirate ship is now a shredded meat ship.
With the most badass bandi--knights.

Princess Emerald is looking down at the pirate ship. It is slightly smaller than 'Andromeda',the ship she was in.

"Do not kill everyone. Make someone spill where their main heqdquarter--I mean their lair are." She said even though she wants to vomit and actually feeling nauseated with all the blood and unknown meat and dead bodies.

Randy, jumps back to Andromeda without worry or struggle.
He is still clean despite his great man-slaughter.
Yet the sole of his shoes are leaving bloody print on the Andromeda.
His eyes are also a bit crimson.

"Don't look." Randy said looking straight at Emerald.

Emerald smiles and shake her head.
"It's not like looking and not looking will change the outcome and besides I know what a leader has to shoulder."

"You didn't do it. We did it." He said.

Emerald smiles.
"I am not a foolish person who thinks that just because I didn't hold the sword that killed them, I can say I am innocent. And even though they are criminals and do not deserve to live,we are not the one who created them so we have no rights to kill them. All those sins, I will take them. Because I am the leader. I will take responsibilities."

Randy rubs her head.
"Well, whatever you say. Pure stubborness."

Emerald smiles.
"Though It is wrong. Killing is unavoidable. I am not saying it is right but it is what we have to do. And If I have to repeat this time, I will have to give the same order." Princess Emerald raised the token in her hand and shouted, "My name is Emerald Larksen, the 38th Princess of Larksen ,bearing the token that represent the entire Kingdom, I order the annihilation of all pirates in this area!"

All the knights look up and face Emerald.
They all kneel at the same time.
Making the bloody knights look dedicated and the scariest knight kneel you'll ever see.
They are not actually red eyes but since theyre heads and body are covered with blood it appears tjat their eyes are bloody red.

The remaining pirates gulps.
They understand that they made the wrong choice targeting this ferry.

Later, Andromeda will be the most famous ferry ship in this area.

With his charming and smiling face, you will not think that Coby is violent. But In the entire Knighthood, unknown to all the other people,except the knights, Coby is one of the few who will be able to fight a serious Ansley in a battle.
Also, he is an expert in torture.

"Princess, I have the location."
Coby said.
Coby has a short brown hair and green eyes. But the most attractive part of him is his wide and comfortable smile that he always wear at work and his private life.

Right now, the same man has the same smile but the red stain in his cheeks and uniform is just....making it seems like a predator caught his prey.

Emerald frowns and raise her hand to wipe Coby's cheek.
Coby stares back at her.

"Blood, do not suits my knights."
Emerald said.

Coby blushes and nod.
"Of course."

In a distance Regeant caught Ansley to stop him from jumping off the pirate ship.
"Idiot, you just have to change. Change clothes in Andromeda." Rageant said.

Emerald looks around (not bothering to comment about Ansley's depressed expression),
She smiles.

"Everyone, you did well. Once again, you prove how mighty is the heart of a soldier who fought for his kingdom."
She said nodding.