Chapter 28

Last chapter for today ayee✊🏼 last one was not that good but I hope this one is better

A dry chuckle left his lips as Donghyuck leaned down a little until our faces were only a few inches apart

His warm breath brushed over my skin like a light breeze as he bit his lower lip for a brief moment.

Automatically my own breath faltered at the sight, while my heart pounded even harder against my chest, if that was even possible.

"Shall we get back to our kinky games?"

I laughed sarcastically at his stupid comment and pushed him awayas hard as I could.
As a result the boy stumbled a few steps back, catching himself relatively quickly and looking back at me.

"Is this our thing now?" I asked him annoyed while I raised one eyebrow.

"I'm trying to get rid of you and you ignore my obvious signals?"

"Well, none of that would be happening if you would just do what I tell you to do."

"Why don't you choose one of the other girls to play with?"

"That would be boring. Besides, you punched me in the face before, who would I be if I didn't teach you a lesson about that?"

Eye-rolling, I walked past him, purposely bumping my shoulder hard against his while chuckling.

"A lesson? I'm sorry if I offend your overgrown ego, but you have no power over me."

With those words I could have imagined that I had detonated a bomb, but I guess I was a little too reckless for my own good. Before I knew it, he grabbed my wrist and twisted me around my own axis.

His other hand had snapped at my other wrist at the same time, so he now had me firmly in his grip and pulled me towards him.

"Are you sure about that?" he whispered seductively into my ear and sent an electric shock wave through my entire body.

Although I had experienced those kind of moments with the older student already, I was somehow completely caught off guard.

I swallowed dry and wanted to reply to his question, but I didn't get a single word out of my mouth. I think I had reached a point where I needed a stronger term than 'fuck'.

My lips just parted a little while my own head was empty. My chest rose a little too much and I could see a satisfied grin creeping into his sun-kissed face.

"I believe you are actually enjoying the effect I have on you."

I finally managed to snap back into reality, ignoring the fact that my heart was literally about to burst.

"Bless your delusional heart," I couldn't help but laugh when I heard this ridiculous assumption.

Every time he got close to me, it felt like my body was about to go crazy. Like when you're standing on hot ground, slowly burning the skin of your feet while everything inside you commands you to move.

Just like that, I felt like my whole body was burning, telling me to finally move and get the fuck out of here.

What exactly was I supposed to enjoy about that?

"Let me show you."

His voice was merely a whisper, which I could only perceive because of the lasting silence around us.
Confused, I frowned at his statement, but understood a few seconds later what he meant by it.

His right hand finally let go of my wrist as it found its way to my cheek shortly afterwards.
Even before I could realize what he was about to do, he pulled me closer to him and tilted his head to one side.

My eyes widened in shock as he bent forward to place his rosy full lips on mine. Every single one of my muscles stopped moving and even my own heart had stopped to pounding against my chest.

But before I was able to raise my hand to slap the boy right in front of me, the moment was fortunately interrupted by a loud noise.

At the same time, our eyes shot in the direction of the door, which opened with a loud, resounding squeak, suddenly revealing blond and messy hair.

"Hyuck, there you ar-"

Jisung instantly interrupted himself when he noticed our current position. Donghyuck's hand still on my cheek, its warmthslowly  burning into my own skin.

An embarrassing blush gradually rose to my face and I slapped the hand away in the same second.

The older boy only straightened his posture before he turned his attention to the younger one, glaring at him intimidatingly.

"What the hell do you want", he barked strangely annoyed, his mood as is someone had pushed his anger button.

It looked as if he had been woken in the middle of a wonderful dream.

"I, uh... Taeyo- uh, I mean you-know-who wants us to gather for a meeting," Jisung stammered a bit shyly while he nervously played with his fingers.

His normally cool and threatening manner was nowhere to be found and instead was crushed by the gloomy and sinister aura of the older one.

Frustrated, Donghyuck groaned and ran his hand through his brown tousled hair.

"All right, I'm coming," he assured the younger one shortly afterwards and signaled him with a quick head movement to finally leave.

No sooner was the blond hair out of sight, causing the boy in front of me to shift his gaze, his eyes landing directly on me as he came a few steps towards me.

"Let's finish this conversation another time, sunshine," he winked at me with a flirtatious grin, before he suddenly pressed a light and sweet kiss on my cheek, jogging his way to the exit right after.

In the end I was left alone in the big hall, every single one of my muscles frozen to ice and the spot where he had kissed me burning like the ember of a newly lit fire.

An unpleasant tingling sensation wandered though my body, but it had nothing to do with the of rage and hate I normally got.

Dumbfounded I stood there, not able to process the last two minutes.

What on earth just happened?

They're finally staring to get closer to one another, whoop whoop😌I have a lot planned, I just meet to find the time to write everything down But that wont be a problem

I have a lot planned, I just meet to find the time to write everything down
But that wont be a problem

Have a great day everybody😊💚 hehe