mellifluous!

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘

└─────────────────┘

— ( 𝗉r𝗈l𝗈gue) —

ooo. LORELAI GILMORE had fallen pregnant at sixteen and had soon given birth to her twin daughters, Lorelai Leigh and Theodora Lorelai. The trio spent their first year together in their grandparents' Hartford mansion, and it wasn't long before Lorelai decided she'd had enough and packed up their belongings, took her eldest daughter and escaped to a small town within a half an hour of Hartford.
Nearly fifteen years after Lorelai had taken off, Thea is in her sophomore year at Chilton Preparatory, she's the captain of her underclassman field hockey team, and cheer squad, and always in the top percent of her class.

Thea's picture-perfect life is shattered to pieces when Lorelai and Rory reappear in the girl's life, and she's forced into reconnecting with the mother and daughter duo.

GILMORE GIRLS: ONE
────────────────
GILMORE GIRLS: THREE

"you've been Gilmored."

⊱┊DISCLAIMERS !

warnings !

this story will include underage drinking and mentions of sex.

recmommended settings !
white background, georgia, and the second smallest font.

disclaimers !
i do not own the show 'Gilmore Girls', its plots or dialogues in any way, credits to the respective creators and writers. i also do not own any of the songs mentioned in the story.

however, i do own Theodora Gilmore, and Alexander Harrington. i also own their dialogues, their backstories, and their storylines.

please do not steal my plots, characters, storylines, etc.!!