Chapter 1- Introduction

My life has always been a sure thing, it's always been planned out. Being Christina Blake Jacobson meant being organized and put together.
I've never had a nickname. I rarely wear my hair down, only when I'm going to bed.
I have this wavy, light brown hair. It's a mess to be honest.

I'm eighteen, and I've been with Nicolas Sony since I was nine years young. Most would say that's not old enough to be "with someone", but that's how my parents wanted it.

I have this journal with all my life planned out. I have every birthday party from ages 6 to 100, planned out. I have the theme, the colors, and the list of people who will attend them. I've missed nothing so far. I get up at the same time every single day, even on weekends. I go to bed at the same time too; ten o'clock sharp. Punctuation is mandatory in my world, and my parents. My mom had me when she was twenty five;and I'll do the same. Her and my father have been married for 20 years. They met in the second grade, and they're the best role models. Nicholas and I will do the same, I plan. I'll have a daughter named Kayla, when I'm twenty five and then a boy (Nicolas Jr.) at age thirty one. We'll retire at age thirty seven, have about three to five grandkids; and live happily ever after.
As you can see that if I don't get off schedule, I'll live a full and happy life.

Before school I always do five push-ups , ten sit-ups , and a ten minute jog. After that, I hit the shower, blow dry my hair; and up it goes. I work two jobs , but only so I have all the latest fashion. I only wear something twice...then I bag it up for the Goodwill. All the clothes I wear must be at least, forty dollars a piece, or it won't work. I make Nicolas pick me up in the mornings so I can fix his hair. I always make sure everyone sees us together before the school day begins. Him and I only have two dates a month, and there is never French kissing with us. I only let him kiss me once a day and it can only be a peck. He's not aloud to sit with his friends at lunch or during the classes I'm in, only with me. We have to be together as much as possible, or people might assume he's single or even worse... I am.

Having my life planned out makes it easier, because I don't like being surprised. Surprises bring no preparation; and I refuse to be unprepared.
I don't see myself as a prude or even a snob, I just have higher standards then most people; as do my parents. I want respect, and I was taught growing up that if you want something done; you do it.
I'm happy with the life I live, and i will continue to live it.