Scold

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"As much as I love watching you all be the 'perfect' family... I'd rather you treat Law much nicer, no slapping please. It's a bit petty."

"P-petty?" Baby 5 blushed.

"Yeah, if you're going to torture us, please do it correctly or just don't do it at all. Why the hell are you blushing?" I pointed out.

"Do you need a woman?" Baby 5 asked enthusiastically.

"Sorry no, I'd rather have a man but I'm sure on this fine day, one will sweep you off your feet." I politely said.

"Eh really?! Who could it be?" Baby 5 started day dreaming.

Now, I felt it was more possible to relax which let me use my Haki. That let me know Luffy was about to come in through the door is six seconds. Immediately, I went dead calm as a man charged in a decapitated Doflamingo but it was only a clone. I took the opportunity to throw my sword in the air and let it come down with gravity to cut the chains with only the Sea Stone failing to cut. At least, I could move now so I put my back up against the chair and jumped up and off the chair. In the air, my chains moved under my legs and to the front, giving me more mobility.

"Tarao! (M/N)!"

"Oh, hey Captain. Great day we're having. Anyways, Viola could I borrow the key?"

"Here, how did you know?" Viola asked.

"Haki. Pretty useful, better thank Sengoku if I see him." I casually said.

Thanking her, I took the key from her hands. I unlocked the cuff and it dropped to the ground before I rushed over to Law with Luffy next to him telling him to be quiet because the alliance wasn't over. I grabbed my hair pin and began lockpicking Law's cuffs despite his whining that the alliance was over. The decapitated head threatened to use the bird cage technique which made Law go pale.

"(M/N) take care of Law." Luffy ordered

"Sure, the princess is safe with me." I replied.

Picking Law up, the enhancing became prominent and he was slowly gaining strength but he still seemed to be distraught. The ground was all shaky under us as if it was semi permeable because of Pika with a Devil Fruit. Kyros nearly got his head chopped off by the real Doflamingo and the clone but Luffy grabbed him just in time to duck. A whole building broke because of that. Luffy had a small fight with Doflamingo but ended being punched in the face before being kicked.

The ground began going up and down like waves because Pika was ordered to deal with us. Quickly, I ran out and jumped off the building carrying Law and my sword in it's sheath. Frantically, I began shaking his shoulders to snap him out of it before I realised that him looking at the sky was because of the Haki imbued strings. It surrounded the whole kingdom. Law trembled slightly in my hold.

"Law, please snap out of it." I begged softly.

From all around us, my Haki let me see nearly everyone with weapons attacking one another. The plateau was sinking before the palace with the smile factory rose from the ground and lifted high off the lowest ground in tiers. Through a Den Den Mushi, Doflamingo was able to give his speech to everyone in Dressrosa. How he could've ruled with fear from the start yet didn't. He told us two was to end this game. One was to kill him or second was to kill all the people he was about to name.

All the civilians were hunters now and would do their best to get us since we were the thirteen 'fools' that pushed Doflamingo. For each star on the person wanted, there was a reward of 100,000,000 Beli. He declared us as the convicts of Dressrosa. For the one stars, there was Rebecca, Robin, Kinemon, Franky and Viola. The two stars were Zoro and Kyros. The people with three stars were Luffy, Riku and Law.

There was also a man named Sabo who seemed awfully familiar in my memory and I kept associating him with Ace for some reason. I tried wracking my brain for answers yet I found none. Then, Usopp was announced as the one with five stars along and I had five stars as well. My eyes widened and my body stiffened.

"Now now everyone, the last one on the list is a bit special because I want him alive. In fact, if you bring (M/N) to me personally then there will be an extra star reward for you once this is all over."

Great. Fan fuckingtastic. It seemed as if Law snapped out of it when he sat up. He warned us that Kaido's wrath would fall upon us if we took out Doflamingo. We didn't care though. Luffy grabbed Zoro and Law under their necks before jumping off. I jumped down after them and kicked the guy in the ground holding Luffy down. Quickly, I grabbed him and Law so we avoided the weights that nearly fell on them. Law's sword fell to the floor so I grabbed it before catching up with Luffy. Issho was standing there, towering over him but I argued with Issho to let us pass.

"(M/N), do you know the old gambling guy?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, we go way back."

At that moment, Pika came out of the ground and spoke. I felt bad for him since his voice was so high. Luffy was laughing his ass off since it didn't suit him. Honestly, I could relate to Pika. Tugging on Law, we started running away while he tried to contain his laughter. Zoro and Luffy ran next to us as those two continued laughing despite Zoro himself saying that they shouldn't be laughing. Pika smashed the ground and sent us flying. The whole area was tarnished.

Oof!

Law landed on top of me and I wheezed from the impact, the air being pushed out of my lungs while Law groaned. At that moment, a blonde boy with long hair wielding a sword came around. He addressed Luffy and Zoro somewhat fondly before turning to Law and noticing him on top of me. He promptly tried to attack Law and it would've hit me too so I rolled us over, narrowly avoiding a bad hit.

"Oi dumbass! What's your problem?" I yelled angrily.

"And (M/N)! The one who stole my spot my spotlight the most!"

"Huh?!"

Again, the blonde dude swung at me which I dodged despite my severe injuries. Furiously, I kept dodging as my bleeding got worse so I snapped and went dead calm before calmly approaching the blonde man. I grabbed his hand while politely smiling. His eyes widened and he looked terrified. Even Zoro who is typically a man with no fear started inching behind Luffy since he knew what was about to happen from personal experience.

"I'm sorry but I don't appreciate having a sword swung at me for no good reason after near dying multiple times today. Please be more respectful." I scolded

"... I'm sorry..."

"Good, I don't want that type of behaviour towards me anymore for no good reason." I smiled.

"Shishishi, (M/N) looks cool like that. Just like when he scolded Jimbei." Luffy laughed.

"Not when you're on the receiving end. He somehow makes you listen and apologise." Zoro sweatdropped.

Law looked amazed by my scolding with faint pink cheeks. The blonde man was also red in the face although it was either embarrasment or something else. Zoro ended up giving a rare grin at my attitude after the scolding was over. Luffy excitedly climbed me and hugged me.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Fun fact, (M/N)'s motherly scolding can make some of the scariest men or women feel guilty like Zoro. Possible foreshadowing there. Second fun fact, Mihawk secretly enjoyed when (M/N) would lecture Perona and Zoro when those two fought. He finds it nice to see (M/N)'s maternal instincts stick out but he would never point it out unless he wants an upset tsundere to not talk to him for a whole day.

 He finds it nice to see (M/N)'s maternal instincts stick out but he would never point it out unless he wants an upset tsundere to not talk to him for a whole day