ז

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

Milkshop

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

➴➵➶➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

Y/n's POV

I kept staring at my page in my freezing pale hands as i stared at the hot pack that i dropped a few minutes ago as i saw a shadow infront of me, i looked up to see Dahyun.

"D-Dubu.." I said as i wiped my tears and sniffed.

"Aigoo~ Why are you out here? It's cold!" She exclaimed as she removed her coat as she puts it on me before grabbing the hot pack making me hold it.

"I-I was just.." I asked as she raised a brow and sat infront of me. "I was just getting some fresh air.." I added giving her a small forced smile. "B-Because, uhm.. Mina left earlier and yeah.." My lips formed a straight line.

Her gaze softened as she wiped my tears and blinked a few times, she looked up the sky while squinting her eyes.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"She'll be okay." Dahyun smiled patting my head. "Mina is smart.. and you already thought us how to live out there! She'll be okay." She added. "I know.. how much you're worried for us, Y/n-ah." She softly chuckled.

"But, you shouldn't be.. now that we're no longer your patients.." She sadly chuckled as i silently sighed as i brought my knees to my chest.

"How many months have we been together?" She smiled as i stared at the ground. "You have been a very big part of our life and We have been a very big part of your life.. although we don't want us to go but we have to and we have no choice so we'll just happen to find ourselves empty.. breakdown and cry." She added.

"There's some things.. we need to let go even if we don't want to for the better.. right?" She smiled as tears were threatening to flow. "And we should get used to it because not everything stays and leaves with a warning." She shrugged her .

"Do you want me to cheer you up like you always do?" She asked as i swallowed the lump on my throat. "It's not like we'll not meet in the future, right?" She asked.

I just looked down as a female guard interrupted us.

"Ms Kim, your van is arriving in a few minutes please get ready." One of the guards said as i snapped my neck towards Dahyun.

"Hear that? See? That's what you get for being such a professional doctor who helped someone who could barely be helped anymore." She giggled and knelt in front of me, tears continuously flew down my cheeks after hearing the bitter sweet news.

"So, Stop crying!" She giggled as she wrapped me around her arms.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Like i said you should let go of things even if you don't want to in short.. you can let go of me now.."

"I should really say this.." She uttered as i stared back at her. "I fell in love with you, yes i know you were just doing your job as a doctor but i really fell head over heels for you even though i really don't know the real you." She giggled bitterly.

"But thank you for not loving me.. It helped me love myself." She smiled as tears flows down her cheeks.

A moment of silence..

"I know there is someone who will unlock that side of you someday, someone better than me and someone you love without you being forced to." She patted my head as we broke the hug. "I tried to but since i was just your patient and everything i expected just broke into pieces." She shrugged her shoulders. "But no! It's not your fault! It was never your fault! And even if it is? I wouldn't blame you." She slowly curved a smile.

"I should get going now, right?" She genuinely smiled as she dusted herself as she slowly walked away, i stood up using all the strength as i walked up to her.

"But i--!!" I hiccuped as she chuckled cutting me off stopping on her tracks, almost feeling like she knows all the thoughts going around my head.

"Me leaving this stinky place is already enough, you can stop now." She lets go as tears uncontrollably flows down my cheeks.

"Maybe in our next life, you'll find me again at a random milk shop." She giggled for the nth time as i gripped on her sleeve as she sighed. "Please don't make me not want to leave this place.." She added.

"Don't worry.. i won't forget you and i.. will never forget you.." She chuckled and let's go as she walked away.

-|-

Dahyun and Chaeyoung stared at each other after bumping to each other on the white empty hallways as Dahyun smiled.

"I might say a few things i want to say to you chaeng." Dahyun stated as Chaeyoung frowned noticing the casual clothes the older is wearing.

"Wait, you're leaving t-today?!" Chaeyoung asked as Dahyun sighed and grabbed the younger's shoulders.

"First, fuck you for dragging me here but second thank you because i got to meet someone like Y/n." Dahyun laughed but tears are threatening to flow down her cheeks again.

"U-U-Unnie.." Chaeyoung started tearing up as she suddenly hugged the older girl as Dahyun hugged back smiling ear to ear.

"Are you also leaving right now?" Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung shook her head. "Then do me a favor and cheer Y/n-chan up, she's on the rooftop." She added.

"O-Okay!" Chaeyoung ticked as she quickly ran up the stairs as Dahyun chuckled running outside to see Y/n on the edge of the rooftop leaning by the rails waving at the blue haired girl.

Dahyun waved back and melted at the young doctor's farewell and sad smile to her as she sighed contently and finally jogged towards the private van for her release.

Let's meet again in a Milk shop.