18| Prank backfires too II

Started writing on 30th July 2020.
Completed on 30th July 2020.
Word count : 2066 words

_____________________________

"Whatever!" Mom rolled her eyes, "But you can't run away from the responsibility. I want a grandchild soon." I looked towards Ayaan who was already looking towards me and then just turned my face away from him instantly.

I just hate these situations.

Till now the situation was alright but when dad asked us to stay overnight, the land beneath my feet slided. While staying overnight, we need to stay in the same room, on the same bed and share the same pillow.

No! No! Hell no!

But what amazed me more was that dad and mom instantly agreed staying here, so what could their children do? They had already made plans to stay here overnight, even before coming here.

Should I say that we need some personal time and got to go back!

Of course not!!

So the main thing is who'll sleep where as I neither have couch nor any mattress in my room. The thing is I didn't spend my time here as I lived alone. Now, at night I can't go and ask for a mattress.

"I'm sleeping on the bed." I said as soon as we entered my room.

"Your wish," he grabbed his track pants and t-shirt and moved towards the bathroom, "Is ofcourse not my command." But where did he get these extra clothes? "Don't stress your brain, I always carry a pair of clothes in my car." He said and moved inside to change.

Oh my God!! I sighed and lied down on the bed.

"May I know what trouble you created earlier in front of everyone?" He said entering room after some time.

"Nothing." I opened my eyes eyelids as soon as I heard his voice and then quickly closed them after saying my part. Suddenly the room felt silent. Something was wrong.

I opened my eyes to see where Ayaan is, but to be found nowhere. I looked front but he wasn't there. I turned left, he was there too. I turned right and there he was, lying on the bed beside me.

Why is he lying beside me on my bed?

"Excuse me, get up." I said, more like ordered.

"Then tell me everything about the fuss you created. " He said and closed his eyes.

"It's nothing." I said.

"I know that's about me, so I have a right to know. Now tell me." He ordered.

"Well it's...it's.... nothing, so don't worry." I stammered.

"Oh really. Are you telling me or not?"

"No."

"Then get ready for the consequences." He said and moved towards me lifting his body. What is he going to do? He was moving towards me, or I should say above me. And then using his fingers he started to tickle me.

"Stop, you omelette! Stop! Get away from me!" I wanted to shout but his tickling made my voice funny.

"I'll get down if you open up the truth." He said and started tickling fastly. I don't really have a good tolerance over my body when it gets tickled.

"Alright, alright. I'm in. I'll say it but first get over from me." He quickly moved away from me. "Well, I said that you are having infection and can't come." I said hesitantly.

"What infection and where?" How could I say it now? But his glare made me do so.

"I told them that you're unhygienic and having yeast infection." I told him and lowered my gaze. Why am I feeling guilty as if I've done something wrong? He also plays pranks. But is he ever guilty? Never.