Chapter 6 - Letter's

"Found ya' Luce." 

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

After arguing with Elsa I stormed down the stairs into the main room of the guild. 
"I FOUND LUCE!" I yelled confidently. Everyone looked at me in confusion 
"Natsu..." Erza sighed
"We found this letter addressed to you from Lucy, we didn't open it." Mira handed me a letter
"Okay?" I grab it and open it 
"Dear Natsu,
       I'm leaving to train. If I come back and you look like that again. I'm beating you with a rock. I have to go now, you fell asleep. Goodbye Natsu.
Love
      Lucy ."

I smiled at her threat. Like she can hurt me. 

🔑Lucy's POV🔑

After a long sneezing fit. I decided to get out of the lake and go back to Celestia. Putting my clothes on I walk back to the cave and go back to sleep. Appearing back to where Celestia was I started to look for her. Walking around the library I found her reading a book.
"Hey, Celestia!" I quickened my pace towards her and she smiled
"Ah, Lucy. Let's begin." 

"I'm all fired up!" I smile

Time then began to slow down.
*Blink*
 A shadow showed up in the library in front of me and Celestia.
*Blink*
The shadow shaped itself into a scythe and stabbed Celestia.
*Blink*
The shadow disappeared and left Celestia on the floor in the pool of blood.
"Celesia?" I stood there in udder shock
"L-Lucy. Come here." Celestia coughed. Celestia reached up to me, I bent down and felt her fingers touch my forehead.
"Training was unnecessary. Reading was useless. Lucile. Go on and train yourself." Celestia started to fade
"Celestia! You can't leave me!" I cried holding her lifeless body. Her body turned to dust and made its way into the sky, where she turned into a constellation. Smiling I felt a surge of adrenaline enter my body. Everything around me started to disappear as well. I decided to wake up and start my practice. 

~Normal POV~
It's been six months since the guild's last seen Lucy. Everyone gave up on looking for her about four months ago. Except for Natsu. He wouldn't sleep until she was found. Every once in awhile he'd go to the guild and eat or take a job for Lucy's rent. Lucy on the other hand has been training all six months as hard as she could. She's mastered all of the spells. Now she's been taking Judo classes so she can be physically powerful as well. She grew tired of Natsu always saving her. Today was it though. She was going to go back to Fairy Tail!

END!