5.

Meanwhile, Taehyung POV:
I was sitting with mum and dad. We were laughing at something in the TV. I was clutching my stomach while laughing when I heard a 'click'. I turned my attention there along with mom and dad and saw y/n going towards her room.

I scoffed. She's didn't even greet us. Mom and dad did the same.

I didn't go to the hospital because I didn't want her to think that I care for her. If she even gets a hint that I care, she'll came to me with all her problems.

I have my own god damn problems. I need to hide the fact from my parents that I have a girlfriend. Yes,I do have one. One of the popular girls in our school. Her name is Soo Young. She's quite good looking.

I have heard that she's a gold digger and stuff but I don't care.

Everyone's laughter died down as soon as she entered. Sometimes I think...why doesn't she just disappear?

Y/n POV:
After coming back from my short walk, I wanted to let my inner thoughts come out, so I got my diary and wrote my feelings. I was crying too. Why doesn't anyone care for me? Why can't I spend some time in a warm embrace? Why did it happen to me? WHY ME!

I slept late and woke up early. I did my routine and went to school. But today, everyone had a different reaction. They looked at me as if I were some alien.

I went to my locker silently and arranged my books when....

"Woah! Look who's alive" his annoying voice....why doesn't he leave me alone? I ignored him and continued my work. "Ignoring me? I see" I felt a harsh hand on my elbow which made me turn around.

"What do you what!"I said for the very first time in all these years.

"Ooh feisty,I like it..."he smirked. "Well, how didn't you die tho? I made sure to beat you up nicely."I was getting sad with every word he said. Why couldn't I defend myself?

"But don't worry. I'll make sure to kill you once your family leaves." He said with that annoying smirk. But...what did he mean by my family leaving?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked. More like whispered.

"Oh! Little miss absent mind doesn't even know that her family is going on a trip without her"he emphasized the words 'without her'. I felt...anger, betrayed, sadness and other unspeakable emotions. I just spaced out and didn't realise that he pushed me. I feel down. All the people in the hallway started laughing at my state.....even Taehyung.

I just dashed out of there and went to the rooftop. I cried like always. I hate myself for being this weak. All I wanted was to spend at least a day with my family as a happy family. But I guess no one cares....

I attended my classes and went back home. Why not with Taehyung? Well, he rides a car that dad bought him and his 'image' will be ruined if I sat in it. I always walk back home.

As soon as I entered, I saw my mom and dad well dressed, sitting in the couch.

"Oh! Look who decided to pay us a visit!"my mom said sarcastically. "Y/n, come here."my father said sternly and pointed at the couch.

"Y-yes? Is everything alright?" I asked with hesitation. It was one of the rare moments when they would acknowledge my presence.

"You are getting married" my father spoke. "WHAT!" I shouted. Wrong decision....."KIM Y/N,HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT YOUR FATHER, YOU IMBECILE!" My mom shouted and slapped me. I silently asked "why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"It's for our company. The CEO of the other company is a friend of mine and his son is your age and handsome. There is no place for you to say no. We will meet them tomorrow."he spoke harshly and left. My mother also followed behind him.

I broke down. I can't believe my parents are selling me off like this. Why can't they think of my happiness too? Why? Just why...?

——————————————————
End of chapter 5.
Yeah....this is the end of this chapter
•́  ‿ ,•̀