67.|regreting her decision|

Allesandro's pov:

"I love you, okay?" I said again and hugged her while stroking her back gently.

I felt my shirt getting wet due to her weeping.

"I don't want to lose you Allesandro." She sobbed.

"You'll never lose me." I assured her.

"I can't lose you. I can't live without you. I love you. I love you so much." She said as she hugged me tighter and wrapped her legs around me.

She continued crying for a while.

When she pulled back, i wiped her face that had streaks of tears.

"It's all going to be fine, i promise." I sais to her.

"I don't know Allesandro. At first it seemed that we could win this but as time is going by i don't feel that..." she could not continue as she broke into tears.

"What if you fall in love with her again?" She asked making me frown.

"What?" I asked.

"Aria, listen to me for the one and last time. I don't want to be with anyone else but you. You are my whole world and my life is meaningless without you. If there is no you with me, i don't want that life."

"Let's go back, Allesandro. I am scared, i don't want to live like this anymore. I admit i've been senseless and i am sorry. Please let's go back and live life the way it was before." She sobbed.

"Are you sure what you are saying Aria?" I asked.

I don't want her to back off after we are going away. This is what i want as well. I also want to be away from all these suffering.

"Yes, Allesandro. I don't want to be here anymore." She said as she hugged me again.

"Rest assured love, i'll bring you to our world again but i might not have the things that i have today, will you still stay by my side?" I asked.

"Yes Allesandro. I'll never leave your side. I promise." She nodded and dipped her head to kiss me.

She kissed me gently and softly.

When we got out of breath, we pulled away.

"I love you, so much." I said and placed my forehead on hers.

"I love you too." She snswered me back.

I ran my hands on Aria bare back, while she was sleeping peacefully.

I was disburbed by the sound of my phone ringing.

I removed the covers and slid my pants on.

Grabbing my phone, i went down to the living area so that i don't disturb her.

"Hello." I said without looking at the contact.

"Allesandro. I need you to come at my house, right now."

"Eleonara! It's three in the morning three, there are people sleeping." I snapped.

"I swear you won't regret coming here." She said.

I felt Aria wrapping her hands around me from the back.

"Eleonara, i am tired. I just want to sleep. Please."

Aria ran her hands soothingly on my shoulders.

I sighed.

I interwined my fingers with hers and placed a kiss on her hand.

"Fine, i'll be there." I thought the earlier i tell them, the earlier we will be free again.

"Give me 2 hours." I asked.

"Okay! That's perfect. Come straight to my room. I love you." She squealed and hunged up.

I turned and wrapped my hands around Aria.

She was in deep thoughts.

I kissed the tip of her nose to bring her up to reality.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"Just that soon we will get rid of all this misery." She said.

"Do you know how much i love you." I asked getting a nod as answer from her.

"Hmm, not convincing enough. Let me show you...in bed" I whispered the last part in her ear while picking her up earning a giggle from her.

"What if they do something to you if they find out that you are not agreeing to get married." Aria asked while running circles on my chest.

I sighed before answering.

"I don't think they care, i mean they will still get what they want or even more so..." he let his words trail off.

"What are we gonna do when we get back? How are we going to tell our family. I am being selfish and thinking only about me and my daughter and not about the others." She said and i felt drops of tears on my chest.

"You are not being selfish Aria. If it is for the safety of our family we have to do it. We cannot forget how dangerous they are."

"I know." She said in a low and distant tone.

"Pack your bags, we will go straight to the airport once i finished talking to Filipo." I said.

"Okay." She said again in that same distant way.

"Hey don't think too much about it, okay." I asked and she just nodded.

She got up amd took my shirt before putting it on her and started to take the clothes from the cupboard.

I helped her to pack her things as well as Allesandra's.

I picked a sleeping Allesandra and placed her in the car beside Aria before driving off to Filipo's mansion.