Chapter 30

Please motivate me by commenting and voting guyz... I love reading comments..

The next day, I wore a red colour gown which was floor length.

We all were dressed well, men were dressed in tuxedos and women were all dressed in gowns.

The setting for the Farewell night was grand! I was in awe of my insti. It was so well lit and decorated.

There were several competitions, speeches, dances, photography sessions and we all bid our goodbyes to our fellow mates and our professors.

I was on my way back to my hostel room with Ridy when I heard Joye calling me.

"Ana, can we talk?" he asked.

"Yes. Go on!" I said.

I was freaking out but tried to mask it with a smile on my face which I was sure looking fake.

"Listen up, I am not leaving her alone with you. Why can't you just mind your own business?" Ridy said.

Ridy was not really a soft spoken girl. If she smelled trouble from a person, it wouldn't take her even a few seconds to blast that person and make him/her run for their lives. She was an out spoken girl who knew nothing but to take control of things in her hands. She was bold.

"Just one minute please." I said.

She gave me a - what the fuck look!

"Go dig your own grave then." She said and left the place.

After she left, the silence was killing us.

"You look pretty!" he said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"My mom wants to meet you Ana." He said.

The blood drained off my face.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I spoke to her about you and she said she wants to meet you." He said.

"What did you tell her?" I asked him.

"About how good you are." He said.

This guy in front of me was testing my patience.

"So why does she want to meet me?" I asked him.

"I told her I love you." He said.

"Listen Joye. There can't be US. NEVER. I don't know why you just don't get it." I said breathing heavily.

"I don't understand why you won't notice that I love you so much. You are one of the really good girls I knew. You came and became friends with me, helped me with my studies, helped me making new friends, made my insti life so good! It's you and it will always be you." He said and before I could realize he hugged me.

It was a tight hug.

God No!

I tried to push him away but he was stronger than I thought.

All of a sudden, I felt someone pulling him away from me.

It was Ridy.

Thank Goodness!

"Okay looks like we need to escalate this matter to Dean. Do you want us to do that?" she asked in her sassy manner.

Joye's eyes grew bigger.

Guess he didn't expect it at all.

After a minute of stare game between them he gave me a final look to me and left.

"Thanks!" I murmured to her.

"You are so stupid! You could have given him a taste of your martial arts but you didn't. I knew something of this sort would happen and that's why I was standing right behind that bench." She said.

I smiled.

"Don't smile. Next time handle such things yourself." She said.