Chapter 41

After two weeks...

We were in Paris for our honeymoon.

I wanted to go through the presentation made by my team.

"Its past eight at night Ana, and we are on our honeymoon and also, it's a weekend." He said frustratingly.

"Vance. It is urgent." I said and started going through the presentation to suggest the modifications.

After sometime, Vance started laughing loudly.

I looked at him and saw that he had his ear phones while watching something on his phone.

It was quite irritating.

He laughed again and again.

"Vance can you stop it?" I asked him.

"I don't even have freedom to look at my own phone." He said dramatically.

I just looked back at my laptop's screen.

After fifteen minutes, I heard some sound.

I lifted my eyes and saw that he was eating chips and was making a crunching sound.

Moreover, the chips packet itself was making a lot of sound.

"Vance, we just had dinner." I said frustratingly.

I knew he was doing this to annoy me. He always said that I should manage my work in weekdays.

"I am bored as fuck! My wife is busy on our honeymoon. I am here, eating chips." He said twisting his mouth in distaste.

"Just give me sometime baby!" I said trying to sound sweet.

"Don't baby me Ana." He said irritatingly.

"Just this video conference Vance." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I put my earphones when the video conference started and I explained the modifications to my team. The presentation was made very well by them so there weren't much modifications.

"Good job all of you and keep up with the good work! All the best for tomorrow's presentation. Keep me updated. Goodnight!" I said and removed my earphones after everyone thanked and wished me back.

The moment I removed my earphones. Vance came up and kissed hungrily.

"Vance! I love you so much!" I said kissing him back.

"I love you more Ana." He said and tickled me making me chuckle.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I took up the call.

"Ana, can you please exit the meeting?" one my teammate said.

"Umm sure." I said embarrassed.

I saw that I forgot to exit the meeting and almost all were waiting for me to exit.

"We can call off the meeting now." I said putting back my earphones and ending the call.

"Damn! They could have just exited the meeting." I said.

"They should exit after the boss Ana. That's the etiquette." He said.

Vance was laughing loudly by holding his stomach.

"Vance stop it!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry your colleagues would know how talented I am." He said massaging a sensitive spot near my neck which eased my stress.

He started raining wet kisses from my shoulder to my neck and to my chin.

He stared at my eyes and I felt like his pupils were dilated.

I started kissing his cheeks as I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged them.

A small groan escaped his mouth as he captured my mouth with severe passion and I kissed him back with a hasty intemperance.