8 Mine pt 2/2: Yandere Au

A/n: I'm really enjoying writing the Yandere chapters, should I make it into an ongoing series?

You woke up with your head pounding, unaware of what had just occurred a few hours ago. You tried moving, but realized both your hands were handcuffed on a pole above you and your legs were tied together.

That's when it hit you.

"Hello Darling, thank god your finally awake. I was starting to think my cookies killed you. We wouldn't want that happening now would we," you heard a familiar voice say from a dark corner of the room.

Your eyes widened and you were about to scream, when Varian stopped you.
"Nuh-uh, I wouldn't recommend doing that unless you want to be punished for it. It's no use anyway given that this basement is sound proof," he said, knocking on one of the walls.

"What do you want from me?!" You cried. You thought this day would go pretty differently, why did it have to be you?!

"I'll give you anything, money, is that what you want? I'll do all the work for the project," you looked terrified as Varian bent down to be at eye level.

"Isn't it clear what I want?" He asked, getting closer. You wanted to punch him so badly, but...handcuffs. "I want you," the boy whispered. You felt his breath on your neck and it gave you goosebumps. You fidgeted a little bit. "Sensitive? Good to know."

He stood back up. "And now that I have you, I'm not letting go of you." You...were...horrified.

"My parents will realize I'm gone and send the police looking for me," you tried your best to sound brave.

"Oh yeah, I already have that covered," Varian said with a sweet smile. That smile sent shivers down your body (yes there's a difference between shivers and goosebumps). Crazy how different a smile can have an affect on you given the circumstance, am I right?

"It was easy to get into your phone, your birthday as a password, really?" He said giving you that raised eyebrow tilted head look that SCREAMS "your stupid"

You stayed quiet.

"Anyway, I recall you said something along the lines of 'I don't call my parents because it gives me anxiety, so I just text them' in a conversation you had with one of your friends. So I just looked through your previous texts with your parents to see your habits while texting. After I got that down, I basically texted them that you ran away and are happier where you are. I begged them not to send the police looking for you, and eventually, they agreed because they just wanted you to be happy. It was too easy. I also looked through your phone to learn more about you if that's even possible."

'No, no, no, this can't be real. I'm going to wake up again.'

"Well Ve-" "Vex? I already have that covered too," Varian said with an evil grin. You'd noticed that Varian had been wearing an apron with red stains on them and you had hoped Vex had nothing to do with it. Then again, with your luck, you guys already know what's about to happen.

He walked over to a closet near you, and pulled out a dead body. Bloodstains all over her outfit. "VEX?! NO, VEX," you sobbed, tears rolling down your cheeks and dripping down on the cement floor.

Varian pulled his blood stained gloves off, while walking back over to you. This time he actually sat down in front of you. "It's going to be okay. I'm here and it's obvious that you don't love me now, but you will eventually, even if I have to force it into your brain."

You raised an eyebrow.

"I like that look, and yes I have my ways," Varian smirked lifting your chin slightly up with his pointer finger. He pecked your lips.

"Can you please...not do that," you said quietly. "I'll do whatever I want with you. Who do you belong to?" The boy asked.

You glared at him not saying a word.

With one smooth movement, he took a pocket knife from his belt, switched it open, and put it up to your neck. "Who...do...you...belong...to?" Varian said a little more aggressively this time.

You looked at the knife, then back up at him, tears still streaming down your face.

"You..."

"Good." The blue eyed boy sliced your thigh, and you cried out. "That's for not saying it the first time."

Varian sighed then put the blade back on his belt. "I love you so fucking much, I really do and I don't want to hurt you. But the quicker you learn, the better: I won't hurt you unless you need punishment."

"ok."

That was the only answer that came out. You didn't want to accept the fact you were helpless in this situation and Varian was the one with all the power.

"Those handcuffs might be uncomfortable for you but I don't want to risk you escaping. The world's a bad place and I don't trust it. Then again, I have your home address, so if you did escape, I'd just kill your parents or any other family member," he chuckled.

Varian got up and took off his apron. "Now, I should get to school. Don't wanna be late." He walked to a door on the opposite side of the room and unlocked it with a key. "And in case anyone thinks about tracking you," Varian took your phone from his pocket and threw it as hard as he could against a wall causing to shatter.

You gasped.

"Love you darling."

"mhm"

That was only the start of your new life

A/n: it's really concerning how I can come up with everything on the spot, barley having to change anything with the Yandere Varian story, but as soon as I have to write anything else, it takes me a WHILE.

While you're here, feel free to check out my other Varianxreader books and give a follow? 😊

Until next time

-Clementine