The Héline Wedding

I made a mood board...and some edits. Don't hate me bc ily.

Besides that, here's the dealio...when I decided to write this, I wanted to have it posted like a week ago. Then, I just kept adding things on, because I mean, it's C and H's wedding. It has to be PERFECT.

Now, why you're wondering I wanted it a week ago...let's just say that part of this wedding has over two dozen easter eggs referencing towards a certain band we all love so much. I mean, #10YearsOf1D. I also cry bc no reunion.

Nine years of being a fan and seriously the best nine years of my life. I have no regrets.

Exactly 6 years ago today, I saw my babies on stage VIP and it was one of the greatest days ever. I hate that my camera acted up and I got zero proper content. I had some major post-concert depression afterwards. I was so close to catch Harry's water bottle, but got soaked from his whale. Like damn. He also waved and I swooned. I saw Paul too, he was wonderful. It was just fjksaldfjas.

BESIDES ALL THAT, going abck to AS, there's also TWO other bonus chapters, check 'em out if you haven't already.

Also Eid Mubarak to those celebrating!

Anyhoo, issa long one, 9K+ words. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter and have fun finding them. Hehe.

S x

...

Céline.

"Oh my God," I whispered to myself, feeling the deep pounding of my heart.

An azure blue silk robe was wrapped tightly around my body. Underneath, I felt naked and vulnerable, though, I wasn't — white lingerie adorned my skin, and because I was completely comfortable with my body.

I've been with Harry before, and we've made love on countless occasions, but somehow I felt like tonight would be different. I knew that he would take care of me, whether or not it be in an intimate manner. He never treated me in a way that I didn't ask for or without consent. He was perfect in that way, and it only made me love him even more because of that.

Though, it wasn't about being with Harry that I was completely nervous about. I wasn't sure what it was.

Maybe it was because I was getting married? Would I be a great wife? What about a mother? I never even thought about ever having children before I met Harry. He completely changed my idea about it — and I think the fact that I knew his profession involved children, made me more confident knowing that he'd help me if I ever needed it.

I was well aware that he would be the best father any child could ever hope for. Anyone would be lucky enough to call him their dad. I wanted my children to live a life with happily married parents and in a loving household — something that I didn't get a chance to experience.

Everything that I didn't have, I wanted to give the greatest I possibly could.

The best mother, the best friend, and the best wife.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I saw myself.

Me, Céline — a woman who was about to get married in less than a half-hour. I was going to be Mrs Harry Styles. Oh my God. It felt like some sort of dream or something. It couldn't be real.

I was marrying the love of my life and the person I would be spending my forever with.

Stunning hair, soft caramel waves down to my shoulders, pinned up with a 'something blue and something borrowed' heirloom. Harry's mother had put it in, surprising me with such a delicate gift. She wanted me to pass it onto my daughter in the future, whenever her son and I would decide to have children. Needless to say, tears ran down my cheeks, ones that she wiped them away with her thumb. She promised me that if I ever needed a mother, she would be there for me so that I wouldn't have to ever think that I was alone.