Chapter 13

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Zoya was standing there looking at Fahad with shocked eyes.... and fahad he was smiling at his wife, who was shocked to see him... when fahad's hand reached zoya's cheek, who closed her eyes, feeling his touch and some tears coming out of her eyes.... Fahad saw her as she closed her eyes; he creased her cheek and spoke lovingly... "zoi!"

She didn't open her eyes... she just cried.... while Fahad held her waist with his other hand pulling her closer... and he again said "look at me zoi!"

Zoya finally opened her eyes slowly as more tears came out of her eyes... and she saw Fahad smiling at her...

She couldn't stop herself and hugged him crying loudly... and fahad! He held her tight, hiding her from the world.... both stayed in the hug for a while when zoya broke the hug and held fahad's face in her hands and spoke with tears still flowing "you are actually here?"

Fahad chuckled as some tears came out of his eyes and he kissed her forehead, cupping her face...

his lips lingered there for a while after pulling back, he spoke "did this make you feel that it is reality?"

Zoya just hugged him tight and told him, "i missed you so much fadi, i missed you!"

Fahad smiled with the tears and said "i missed you too meri jaan!"

The broke the hug and joined their forehead with tears coming out of their eyes and a smile lingering on their lips.... the stayed there in each other's arms for a long time, when the knock on the door brought them back to the world... both kept looking at each other while dua spoke from outside... "bhai bhabhi ammi is calling you downstairs!"

Both were lost in each other when dua again voiced out "bhai bhabhi?"

This time, Fahad spoke, still looking at Zoya, "we are coming!"

And the listened dua went away...

Fahad again cupped her face with one hand and kissed her forehead... he then wiped her tears and spoke.

"now i am here and I won't accept tears in my wife's eyes! Okay?" Zoya sniffed back her tears before nodding... Fahad chuckled at kissing her forehead, asked "shall we?"

Zoya then voiced out "ill be there in a while!"

Fahad nodded and holding her hand placed a kiss on the back of her palm.

and went down knowing she needed some time to gather herself...

As fahad went away zoya looked at the sky and let out some tears she spoke "ya ALLAH tera shukar, mere fadi to mere pass bhejny ky liay!" (thank you, God, for sending my fahad back to me)

And she walked to the washroom and coming out, Zoya wrapped her dupatta in namaz style.

and then, taking the prayer mat, she started to pray the nawafil...

...................

Fahad came out, and smilingly he moved his hands over his face and then walked down...

He reached the living room to see others were waiting for him...

They walked to Abdullah and Nazish, who stood up looking at him; he first hugged Abdullah, who blessed him.

after that nazish came and creased his head, blessing him with love.... After that, Fahad turned to Aisha, who asked "beta zoya?"

Fahad smiled at her name and spoke "she is coming!"

And they all sat there in the living room...

After praying her nawafil, Zoya stood up and pinning her dupatta properly on her head went down...

She reached the last steps when she saw Fahad, who was laughing on something with others.... Zoya just stood there, looking at his carefree smile... how much she missed him, only she knew.... zoya didn't know until when she was standing there looking at him... she was brought back to the world by Ahmed, who called her "arey zoya, a gai tum, chalo sab khana kahty hayn!" (Zoya you came! lets go have our lunch)

Zoya nodded and the al started to walk to the dining table...

They sat at the dining table. Ahmed sat on the head chair on his left side abdullah got seated, and next to him nazish sat...

While on the right side Aisha sat beside her, father sat with his mother... the two girls left so looking at which dua spoke.. "sister-in-law you sit with brother!"

Zoya looked at her with wide eyes, on which dua smirked, and they listed Aisha "han beta ao beto fahad ky sath!" (yes Zoya, come sit with Fahad!)

Zoya nodded and sat beside Fahad while dua took the seat next to nazish in front of Zoya...

As Zoya sat beside Fahad, he looked at her with a big smile on his lips, making Zoya blush at his gaze...

she looked at dua and saw her smiling... zoya turned her gaze from dua to her lap when fahad held her hand in his creasing the back of her hand... she looked at her husband, who was smiling to himself while looking at abdullah...

.................

.................

Okay i know i am super late...
but I actually forgot to update...
sorry for that...
how was the update?
Can I expect lots of comments?

#OkThanksBye