㊴Good For You

Although Taehyung had tears in his eyes as the younger left him there, feeling like shit, he pushed through and managed to cook dinner.

Jeongguk didn't return to the kitchen, and he didn't venture to go look for him. Instead, he went to his room, took a quick shower, and lay down in his bed, clutching his pillow.

For hours, he couldn't sleep. He just stayed there with his eyes closed, thinking about how he managed to ruin the one thing that made him genuinely happy after a long, long time. Although deep down he hoped Jeongguk would come to his room, he never did, and he didn't know how he was supposed to face him, so he didn't dare to go find him.

He had set an alarm for the next day since he had to go to the hospital, bank, and then meet that manager. He got out of bed with a sigh, freshened up, and slouched towards the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and took a look at the food he cooked yesterday. It was untouched, which meant that Jeongguk didn't come out of his room to eat. He slammed his eyes closed in frustration as he heaved another long sigh.

He arrived at the hospital, and his doctor checked his ankle and informed him that he could take off the splint, but he had to follow a training program in order to regain the strength his leg had lost from the injury.

Next stop was the bank, and he was utterly excited about it, despite yesterday's events with Jeongguk. He entered with a smile and greeted the boy who was helping him by giving him as much extra time as he could. He was quite surprised to hear that Taehyung was about to pay off all of his debt, but he was happy for him too.

Once everything was settled, Taehyung thanked the boy warmly for everything he had done for him and then walked out of there, finally being and feeling free.

Soon enough, he arrived outside of Seoul Ace Models agency and found himself gulping hard before he pattered inside. "Um, good morning, I'm here to meet Mr. Jung Jihoon?" he said awkwardly to the lady behind the counter.

"Your name?"

"Kim Taehyung." He saw the lady type something on the computer and then look at him with a smile.

"Third floor, second door to the right."

"Thank you." Taehyung bowed and headed to the elevator. He drew in a deep breath to calm his anxious nerves and knocked on the door. He heard a sonorous 'come in' from inside and opened the door hesitantly.

"Hello, sir, I'm Kim Taehyung."

"We finally meet, I'm Jung Jihoon," the man said as he gestured him to take a seat. "You're truly beautiful."

"Thank you, sir," Taehyung said, bashful, as he sat on a chair in front of his desk.

"How old are you, Taehyung?"

"Twenty-four."

"And you have never modeled before except for JK Auto Company, correct?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"Will you be interested in becoming a model?"

"Yes, but I want to keep my other job too. I hope the schedules won't conflict."

"I'm sure we can make this work somehow. Here's the contract." He handed him a small pack of papers that made his jaw drop open.

"This will take forever to read."

"You can check it with your lawyer of course. You can call them now and we can talk about the job some more until they come here."

Taehyung panicked the moment he heard that since he didn't have one. Then, a thought crossed his mind, and he sprang up from his seat. "I'll go outside for a moment to call him." He exited the office with long strides.