Chapter 12

Bella's POV:

All my brothers sit on the couch infringe of me, they were waiting for what I was going to tell them. Leonardo and Antonio looked concerned, Massimo looked worried, Griffin still held a cold face and Alexander was completely emotionless. Aiden and Spencer were sitting beside me and encouraging me to tell them everything. I look back at my brothers and see a bunch of emotions running through their eyes. I sigh and begin.

"Okay let me start from the beginning. I'm assuming that me and mom used to live here but then she took me away when I was a baby" they all nodded and urged me to continue.

"Mom got a good job and we were doing very well. Dad was also in the picture but not as much. He would come home late and leave the house early. Although, i knew he was cheating, he still acted like a father. I was still 2 back then and I was trying to help out around the house as much as I could. I had to grow up early and learned how to handle most situations by the time I was 3. When I was 3 and a half, mom started dating behind dads back. One day mom came home very happy, she said that their was a man that asked her on a date and she thought he was the one. The guy, David then started going out with mom more often and soon purposed to her. Obviously she said yes and they were happily married for 4 years, while she was still married to dad. When I was seven my mom found out that she had cancer and it was too late to save her. One day she got so sick that we had to take her to the hospital, but David and mom got into a car crash. Both of them didn't survive. That day I told dad all about David and moms secret marriage. Dad then blamed me for the death of our mother and would abuse me. He would beat me with knives, bats, shoot me, whip me with a belt and even got his friends to help him. I couldn't do anything about it because I didn't want to blow my cover of being an Assaisn. I would also be starved so I wouldn't have any energy to fight back. That abuse continues up until now, but I am grateful that mom took me inside of any of you guys. I wouldnt wish my misery on any of you. I should be happy that I had Aiden and Spencer took hep me whenever I needed it. The Johnsons took care of me when I couldn't. I became their daughter and now I am a part of their family." I finish off my story and look up at my brothers.

All of them have tears in their eyes and Massimo is a sobbing mess. Aiden gives me a side hug and Leonardo pushes Aiden out of the way and tackles me into a hug. He puts me on his lap and caresses my head. Griffin looks up at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Did he ever rape you?" His voice breaking at the end .

"He tried on multiple ovations but I either knocked him out or her would get distracted. One time Spencer beat him up. At this point all of them were shaking form anger and I was afraid that their heads would blow off. Griffin then picks me up and hold me tight to his chest.

"No one will ever hurt you again and that's a promise form your big brother" he says while kissing the top of my head. I give him a small smile.

"Okay let's talk about something happier, Bells, aren't you excited to see Mason again?" Aiden says with a cheeky smirk. I groan and throw a pillow at him.

"I HATE THAT KID" I say with a pout.