Stars

"Do you believe what Dooku said about Sidious controlling the Senate?" Obi-Wan asks Master Windu. "It doesn't feel right..."

Obi-Wan and Azaylia were in the Council room talking with Master Windu and Master Yoda.
Azaylia gently rubbed her hip. It wasn't hurting at all anymore. She now had her first battle scars.

"Joined the Dark Side, Dooku has. Mmm...lies deceit, creating mistrust are his ways now." Master Yoda hums.
"Nevertheless, I feel we should keep a closer eye on the Senate..." Master Windu states.
"I agree." Master Yoda says.
"So do I." Azaylia nods.
"Where is you apprentice?" Master Windu asked Obi-Wan.
"He's escorting Senator Amidala back home to Naboo."

Azaylia hid a small smile. Padmé had told her that she and Anakin were to be married. Padmé swore Azaylia to secrecy. She must trust her enough to keep secrets, since she kept the secret of her being Queen until Padmé revealed it herself. Azaylia promised she would never tell anyone. Not even Obi-Wan.
"I have to admit..." Obi-Wan's voice snaps her out of her thoughts "Without the Clones...it wouldn't have been a victory."
"Victory?" Master Yoda questioned. The group turns to the green-skinned Jedi. "Victory...you say? Master Obi-Wan...not victory. The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen. Begun...the Clone War has..."

A shiver went down Azaylia's spine.
>>>

"Wow." Azaylia breathes. "You're right. The stars are beautiful from here." She turns and smiles at Obi-Wan. He was staring at the her face, looking at her clear skin, her slightly pink-tinted cheeks, the way she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, the way her eyes glimmered like the stars above and her smile...the brightest smile he ever saw. He sighed happily. Azaylia's eyes then flicked to Obi-Wan who hadn't looked away from her.

"What are you staring at?" Azaylia hits him gently.
"You." He replies softly. A red flush come across her face and she looks down shyly. "If I may ask...what were you smiling about earlier?" He asks.
"Just...a happy thing I thought of." Azaylia lies.

In reality,  she sensed Padmé and Anakin kiss. She saw them clearly when she focused. Padmé was wearing a beautiful white dress. They were getting married. Azaylia was happy to "be there" for it.

"Ah." He nods and looks up at the stars.

Azaylia looks at his face. His beautiful face. A little smile playing on his lips, his blue eyes shining in wonder and his slightly disheveled hair, which he tamed with his fingers.

"You know...I've looked at the stars so many times on my own out here but...with you..." he looks at the female figure beside sitting beside him. "It's like I've never looked at them before." Azaylia tilts her head up and gazes at the stars. Shiny coloured dots on a completely black canvas.

Obi-Wan shuffles closer to Azaylia and whispers ever so gently in her ear, "You're more beautiful then any star I've seen..." Azaylia quickly looks down and smiles sheepishly. His warm breath on her ear made it tingle a little.

"I'm...wow." Azaylia whispers back. Her face is hot. She breathes in the fresh air and closes her eyes. Should she? Her eyes snapped open.

"Oh kriff it." She thought to herself.

Shs quickly reaches her hands out and cups Obi-Wan's face, giving him a quick peck on his lips. His eyes widen as Azaylia pulls back.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-" She says flustered, burying her face in on of her hands.
"Zayli!" He grabs her hand and takes it off her face. Her head snaps to the man, now clutching her hand. "Come on...you idiot can do better then that." He laughs.

Leaning in, their lips connected, sending sparks up and down Azaylia's body. She concluded that his lips still tasted the same as they did ten years ago except now, of course, he had a beard which kept tickling the area around her mouth. Her hands reached up into his long soft hair. Obi-Wan placed his hands on the back of her neck and her waist. Neither of them didn't want the kiss to end. Unfortunately, oxygen is mandatory for humans. They pulled away but their hands never left their places. Azaylia laughed lightly but then grew serious.

"What about the Order...they need us...the Clone Wars have started." Azaylia carefully removes her hands from his hair.
"I don't know..." he looks down. "We'll just have to be careful in public." He shrugs. She sighs.
"Ben...what about your dream of becoming a Jedi Master?" She asks. "I would never forgive myself if I was the one that got you expelled." She shakes her head sadly.
"Zayli..." he caressed the women's cheek lightly. "Being with you is my dream. I think it always was...I just...never noticed it." He grins. He kisses her again but shorter this time. Azaylia stands up.
"I should probably leave...it's getting quite late." She stifles a yawn.
"Can't you stay with me?" He asks.
"You mean...stay the...night?" Azaylia looks at him confused. He nods.
"I don't think that's a good idea Ben..." She starts but stops when she notices the hurt flash across Obi-Wan's face. She tilts her head back and sighs.
"Oh alright Laserbrain. I'll stay" I joke. A wide boyish grin creeps across Obi-Wan's face.
>>>

Azaylia lays awake in Obi-Wan's bed. She deeply regretted not grabbing her night clothes before she said yes. She was laying in one of Obi-Wan's shirts. He promised to keep a safe distance from her to make sure Azaylia was comfortable. To be honest she wasn't comfortable but she couldn't really understand why. It is because of him? Because of the Order? Azaylia quietly sighs

That's when she realized...she craved Obi-Wan's comforting touch. She rolled her eyes at herself for being so childish. Wriggling her body, she moved closer to him until she felt his warm breath puffing on her face. He looked so calm and happy. Azaylia carefully lifted her arm attempting to place it on his shoulder without waking him. When his eyes snapped open, she knew she was caught red-handed.

Azaylia didn't move. She kind of just...froze. His astonishing blue eyes bore into her soul.
Obi-Wan stared at the wide-eyed women, sensing her arm was hovering above his shoulder.
"H-hi?" She let out a nervously laugh.
"Needing a cuddle I see." Obi-Wan gave a lazy smirk.
"Yeah...don't make fun of me." She squeaks.
"I would never." He chuckles and let's Azaylia place her arm on his shoulder. Obi-Wan shuffles and slinks his arms around her waist. He pulls Azaylia closer towards him while she giggles like a little girl. Obi-Wan tilts his head down and peppers her face in gently kisses.
"Ben!" Azaylia gently slaps him. "Go to sleep." Obi-Wan pulls back and says in a drowsy voice.
"Sorry."
"Don't be." Azaylia replies as she closes her eyes. The last thing she feels before she falls asleep a warm sensation on her forehead.
"Goodnight my darling." Obi-Wan whispered before falling asleep.

Azaylia liked that nickname. It was another one he gave her but he'll be the only one to call jer by it. She wasn't just his Zayli...she was his darling. And he was her Ben. Her handsome Jedi Knight...

             ꧁ⒺⓃⒹ ⓄⒻ ⓅⒶⓇⓉ ②꧂

A/N: Please let me know if the second half of the story is a little bit too much...I wouldn't want to make my readers uncomfortable!
-B