Ch 2

Jackson POV

I have been a little worried for the girls now beacuse they haven't returned home but that doesn't mean that i care for them or love them. I will just use them as a source of money 'I am sure someone have kidnapped them and those kidnappers can be one of my enemy also' i thought sitting on couch while taking a sip of  wine....Then i heard a knock on the door "come in" i said without looking at the door. One of my guard came in "boss....we got a cctv footage of girls when they were walking towards the dark alley and the were being followed by a group of boys.....but we cannot see their faces beacuse they are wearing masks and black caps"he explained me the whole situation. "Find their location as soon as possible......or get ready for a painful death" i said to him in a serious tone with that he walked out of my room.

Y/n pov
I was sitting on the hard floor besides izzy and thinking about what will they do.......Are they gonna kill us or rape us......just thinking about that makes my body quiver in fear and with thought of that they took away our freedom my eyes got a little teary. Why my life is so hard even my own father hates me. We have to escape from here no matter what. They are also not even giving a single reason for kidnaping us and also not telling us that what they want from us......."hey.....umm....i am hungry" izzy said while placing a hand on her belly "seriously izzy......you are saying that you are hungry in this situation" i said with a little anger in my voice. "I know you're also hungry" she said like she know everything about me i just rolled my eyes at her but the truth is that i am also really hungry.....

Then we heard that someone opened the door and i saw izzy stand up and i do also same. I saw Jin and Namjoon walks in but it made me a little scared that what are they going to do with me or izzy. "Hey lunch is ready.....sorry for not giving breakfast" said jin and i sighed in relief that they are not going to anything bad to us but i was also not sure..."come on follow me" namjoon said as he turn around to left and we follow him

After a few minutes of walking we enter a luxurious mansion.

As we entered living room i saw 5 of them were sitting on couch and jin asked us to follow him to kitchen as we entered the kitchen i can smell food

As we entered living room i saw 5 of them were sitting on couch and jin asked us to follow him to kitchen as we entered the kitchen i can smell food..... really tasty food.."heyyyy......all of you come the food is ready" jin shouted from kitchen then all of them came and we started eating food but i can feel an intense glare on me and i knew it was jungkook and I can feel his intentions towards me aren't good...after eating the food suga asked us to follow him............

What will happen next........

I know it's a boring chapter.....but next will be some fun 😉
😘😊