Chapter 20

Lauren finished her classes and went to her and job, tying her hair up and putting on her cap as she walked in the door.

"Lauren! You seem to give off a very happy vibe today." Caitlin smiled.

"Well...I might've gotten a girlfriend." Lauren grinned.

"Aw, I'm glad! Is it that Camila girl? It better be!" Caitlin exclaimed.

"It is, she's my girlfriend." Lauren confirmed.

"You know, someone showed me her on YouTube the other day. That's her, right?" Caitlin asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"You're right again," Lauren laughed walking behind the counter and heating up some water.

"Lucky you, miss thang." Caitlin smirked.

"I know, I know. I pick the best." Lauren smirked back.

-

Lauren gave the cup of coffee to a young girl and went back to the counter, grabbing a new sticky post-it and grabbed her pen that she put over her ear.

"What would you like?" Lauren asked.

"Hot chocolate, extra chocolate, and I need to talk to you, Lauren." A familiar voice said.

Lauren looked up and her gaze hardened watching the young boy.

"You can put extra chocolate to the side, Chad. And sorry, I have a no-talking to fuckboys policy while I'm working." Lauren smiled, writing down the order and sticking the post-it on the cup.

"C'mon, Lauren. Aren't you curious at what I have to say?" Chad asked with a smirk.

Lauren sighed and looked back, speaking out, "Cait, can you make this order? I need to do something."

"Yeah, I can do it." Caitlin smiled at Lauren but gave her a confused look once she saw Chad behind Lauren.

"Thanks," Lauren smiled at her and looked back at Chad.

Lauren stepped to the side and Chad did the same. "So, talk."

"Look, you and I both know Camila's going to rise to fame. No doubt about that. Let's be real, she hasn't even been with a girl before, and she's probably just going through a phase or experimenting, and-"

"Just get to the fucking point you were trying to tell me." Lauren said, angered.

"Look, I'm just trying to explain so there won't be any hard feelings between us after this talk so you know why I did this or asked you this." Chad stated.

"I'm probably going to still have very strong feelings of disliking towards you, so no need for explanations."

"Calm down, Jauregui. So, when Camila gets famous, you two are going to break up, there's no way you could always meet up with her and keep a long distance relationship. Most of them break, right?"

"Wrong. Most long distance relationships are perfectly fine," Lauren scoffed.

"Whatever, well I'm telling you that you should break up with Camila and tell her to date me."

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"If you know what's best for her, you would."

"Why should I do that stupid shit when she herself knows the best for her, and she picked me? Look, Chaddy boy, I don't need you telling me this shit. You have money? Good for you. You're known? Good for you. Too bad, I don't give a shit what you have. But, I prefer you not to tell me what to do. Thanks." Lauren said, completely annoyed and angered.