Part 43

Y/N POV
'Kitten' I hear my daddy whisper softly while pulling me closer into his warmth. 'It's time to get up' he coos close to my ear while letting his breath tickle against my skin, making me wriggle about to try and escape it. His chuckle vibrates through me followed by the feeling of being pulled on top of him. I rub my tired eyes as he kisses my forehead and tries to sit up. My legs automatically go to straddle his lap while he pushes back my hair from my face.

'So damn adorable.' He huffs our making me blush and hide my face in his chest. A cheeky smirk spreads across his face as he begins to rub my back in an attempt to wake me up more. I hum as I relax into his touch and allow his hands to grip onto my ass. He almost growls as he gives the flesh a strong squeeze over the top of his shorts that he put me in. 'Is my little going to open her eyes or is daddy going to have to open her legs.' Ok I'm up! I'm up! God he does crazy things to my heart.

'Morning daddy' I whisper sitting up from his chest and stretching my arms. 'Good morning my little kitten. Did you sleep well?' he replies running his hands up and down my thighs making me nod as an answer 'I'm glad to hear but we've got to get you dressed and ready for today sweetheart.'

I wonder what we are doing. Yesterday he mentioned plans but I didn't hear what. He slides off the bed, sitting me on his hip to walk over to my bag. He places me on down and crouches to search through my bag. 'So what do you want to wear today kitten?' He asks pulling out a new set of undergarments and socks for me. 'This' I say pulling out a red summer dress that I spot and holding it against my body. He scratches at his chin and squints his eyes before turning back to the bag and pulling out a pair of black shorts. 'You can wear them, but you are wearing these under it. Ain't nobody getting a peak at what's mine. Yes?' He adds holding them up to me too. 'Ok daddy' I'm not going to wear them. That's stupid but he doesn't need to know that. 'Now go get changed and wash up in the bathroom ok kitten' he orders, returning to his feet and making sure I get to the bathroom safely.

I pull off all my clothes and begin to get dressed. 'Want daddy's help?' I hear not 3 minutes after closing the door. 'I'm ok daddy' I call out before washing my face, brushing my teeth and hiding the shorts behind the bin. I pull open the door soon after and Kook watches from his seat on the bed as I come out. He was completely dressed in his very attractive black shirt and dress pants. He looked good and usually it would have been enough to distract me but his gaze that scanned my outfit did a better job in doing that. 'What a tasty little thing we have here' he sighs leaning back into his seat. 'We better get downstairs before I start getting hard.' He mumbles finally standing and throwing me over his shoulder. I giggle as he starts speeding downstairs towards the kitchen. 'Daddy! I'm gonna fall!' I shout no doubt waking up the whole house. 'Nah you won't kitten. Daddy's got a tight grip on you.' He replies with a squeeze to my legs and an increase of speed.

'You're going to kill her Jungkook. Put her down' Jimin says from his seat on a stool in the kitchen. 'Oh no guess I'm going to have to give mouth to mouth huh kitten?' He teases placing me down and trying to kiss every inch of my face. 'So loud' Yoongi groans before grabbing his coffee and sitting down. I giggle and fiddle with Yoongi's free hand as daddy gets me some cereal. He seems to not mind my fascination in his rings and even takes a few off to place on my fingers. Obviously they were too big for me but it was still fun to look at the sparkly diamonds...