삼십칠

Seokjin couldn't believe it. He was free. Free from Namjoon and for the first time in his long life was allowed to do what he wanted, was allowed to live in peace. No more fear consuming his thoughts whenever he stepped foot outside the door, no more anxiety that he was going to be touched against his will or wishes forced onto him that weren't his.

He couldn't wait to cost it all out.

After this mess and his new friends' abrupt leave, Seokjin has decided to stay in the human world and return back to hell after a few more hours because he could finally do something again he hasn't done in ages: reading on the grass.

It was one of his favorite activities which he had to give up after his family has been destroyed and he was forced to flee, encounters with greedy and dangerous humans forcing him to hide from nature as they would search for him. Then Namjoon came and Seokjin's life resolved around him.

But now, that he was free, he could enjoy the feeling of grass beneath him and Seokjin couldn't wait for this.

The siren has always enjoyed the silence and the wind fanning through the grass, the soft breeze surrounding him, he was a creature of nature after all and he would always feel a certain part of himself being pulled towards his origin. 

Especially the water but the faint drops of rain laying over the meadow were enough for the siren to satisfy his longing for the sea, sighing in content when he allowed himself to sink onto the grass. He held a book pressed to his chest, opening it with a faint smile before Seokjin allowed himself to be drowned in the world of words.

In the world of peace.

°°°

When he stepped out of the portal, his eyes immediately started to scan the area for any sight of the runaway, a scowl visible on his face as well and he growled deeply in his throat. "Fucking useless, all of them. I have to do it all myself", the man growled before starting to investigate the college.

Park Seojoon was the King of vampires but he still held a personal feud against his former runaway bride Min Yoongi so he was eager to get his hands on the petit thing in order to punish him for embarrassing the King like this. 

He was annoyed and clicked his tongue angrily when he searched around and found no trace, not even the faint smell of blood. Still, his runaway has been here, his vampire spy has found him wandering around so this possibly meant that something did happen.

"You've always been perfect in disappearing into thin air, Min Yoongi", Seojoon grumbled to himself before he suddenly picked up a scent. It was unfamiliar yet it smelled incredibly divine and before the vampire king could stop himself, he followed the scent.

He found himself standing on a meadow, close to a sitting person on the ground, form bent over a book resting on two gorgeous thighs barely concealed by something the modern world called 'skinny jeans'. Seojoon sniffed the air once again, eyes turning red once he released that this indeed was the owner of this mouthwatering scent.

He heard the faint sound of a heartbeat yet he knew that this person was ancient from how pure his skin looked, too unreal to be human. This male had astonishing pink hair, elegantly framing a tilted away face but the first thing Seojoon noticed about this delicious being were his red pouty lips.

A sudden gasp nearly startled him once the male must have sensed eyes boring into his skull and he lifted his head only to find an unknown male standing nearby and staring at him. Seokjin's eyes widened when he saw the stranger merely coming closer and he lowered the book on his lap.

"You're beautiful", was the first thing Seojoon said to this gorgeous beauty, a literal angel who blushed prettily by this sudden compliment, cheeks tinted a rosy color while he shyly turned his head away from the nearing vampire.

Seojoon felt himself immediately being infatuated with this beauty, it was nearly impossible for him to look away. All his thoughts about finding his runaway bride vanishing once he caught a glimpse of this innocent angel, sitting on the grass in the middle of an empty campus. Where anyone could see him and snatch him away.

"U-uh thank you", breathtaking vowels like the soft crashing of waves against sand rang through Seojoon's ears, voice airy yet sultry, combined with the innocence naturally surrounding him like an aura, made him believe that this male was a true angel.

"Do you have someone to love you?", Seojoon might have had all the time in the world as he was immortal but he wanted to get close to this angel immediately, get to know him and claim him as his rightfully. Something inside of him told him that he had to claim this beauty fast.

The beauty lifted his head again, blinking up to him with confused eyes and the symmetry of his face nearly brought Seojoon to his knees. "Excuse me?", the pink haired male with the broad shoulders but surprisingly small waist exclaimed, slowly rising to his feet.

"No please, don't leave! I didn't mean to startle you, Beautiful, don't be afraid of me", Seojoon said and this cute angel warily eyed him before picking up his book from the ground. "Well, you're a weird one. But I have to go", the beauty said swiftly.

The same moment he gasped, Seojoon has jumped forward and grabbed him, swirling him around in order to press the gorgeous being against his chest. "I cannot let you go. I desire you", the king of vampires breathed out with sudden want, never in his long life has he encountered such a beauty and he wanted to take him away.

Forget about Yoongi, this beauty was going to be his lover.

"And I want you in my bed whenever I return home", Seojoon announced darkly, grabbing the male's chin. "So tell me, now that you're mine, what is your name beautiful?", he saw the beautiful male scoffing, which also was a gorgeous sight.

"That's none of your concern! From what century did you rise, thinking you can claim me like some sort of concubine, how dare you!", the beauty fiercely responded. 

It was until now, that Seojoon noticed a shadow lurking closer. And once the shadow revealed who it was, the king of vampires sighed but still kept the unknown beauty close.

"Hello, my dear brother."

"Hello Seojoon", Park Jimin purred.

~

And entrance to Jimin! What is going to happen next? And why is Seojoon interested in Jin? Poor Jinnie, always being tossed around:/

Ela_koo