삼십팔

Jimin's crazed eyes wandered over the male in his brother's hold before they snapped back over to Seojoon. His hair was curling around an angelic face and he could've been beautiful if it wasn't for the insane glint in his eyes. There was something about him that made Seokjin's skin prickle from the dangerous vibe surrounding him.

"Who is this, Hyungie? Is he for me! Oh! No no, don't tell me, he's a siren isn't he and you want to keep him?", the male exclaimed, skipping towards the two and Seokjin squeaked when cold fingertips brushed over his cheeks. "Or can I eat him? He's pretty", this Jimin guy smiled before opening his mouth to expose sharp long teeth.

Oh no, he was a vampire.

Seokjin whimpered, tried moving away when the small male attempted to slam his teeth into his neck and to his surprise, the man holding him stopped Jimin. The man turned Seokjin around so he was pressed against his chest, hands resting on his wide chest.

The siren blinked up to him confused, gasping lowly when he saw how handsome the male was but grew scared once he realized that he too had sharp teeth sinking into his bottom lip. "Jimin-ah, don't scare him, he isn't for you to play. I decided to take him with me, as my concubine", the man said warningly towards the smaller.

Who pouted and whined. "You're so mean, Hoseokie isn't giving me any blood anymore since he thinks I'm getting worse! I am getting worse, no sight of my Taehyungie at all, this liar betrayed me again!", Jimin huffed out annoyed.

But once he saw the way the other's eyes shifted, he narrowed his bloody red eyes. "You know something. Speak, siren what is your name?", Jimin demanded to know but Seokjin shut his mouth, turning away. This guy, this Jimin knew Taehyung...?

Taehyung, the gorgeous husband of the devil with so many secrets left to discover? When Seokjin would think about it, he didn't knew much about Taehyung, hasn't dared to ask him about his past but considering how old his eyes seemed, he was ancient.

After all, he only knew about the Queen of hell that he got together with Jeongguk when he was a monk and announced off limits right after that. It was a mystery to him when exactly they got together but he guessed they were a couple before the 10th century.

"YOUR NAME!", the small vampire bellowed, his voice dripping from power and his eyes were glowing dangerously red. When Seokjin stared into these eyes he felt his tongue slipping, forced to answer. He felt himself answering, screaming inside of his head because he felt powerless.

What was this magic this Jimin pulled on him?

"Seokjin, Kim Seokjin", Jin said motionlessly. Jimin smirked victoriously. "This is how you use your vampire strength, Hyung. You might be older in human years but I'm the first vampire. I'll always be more powerful so don't try to play with me!", his angry voice boomed.

His eyes might seem insane but behind that was an evil glint that showed how intelligent and powerful he was, truly a being not to be messed with. And once Seokjin realized the weight behind his words, all blood drained out of his face.

Because he really did stand in front of the first vampire of all.

"So, Seokjin, your fate is set now, my brother, who's the King of vampires by the way, my Hyungie Park Seojoon, declared you as his concubine. And since I'm his beloved brother, you should answer my question", Jimin purred out, Seokjin squirming in the man's hold.

Oh god, this man was the one after Yoongi! The one who sent vampires out to attack him and bring him back, the one forcing Taehyung and Jeongguk to return to hell. Oh no, this was not good, not good at all! Seokjin had to warn his friends!

"Tell me, do you know Kim Taehyung? After I mentioned my Taehyungie's name, you have this look in your eyes. You know something, I've waited centuries for a sign of him. What did this asshole of a devil do to my Taehyungie?", Jimin asked.

How did this vampire know Taehyung? And didn't he know that Taehyung was the Queen of hell, ruling it alongside Jeongguk, his husband. He wanted to keep these information to himself but his mouth yet again betrayed him.

"I know Kim Taehyung, he is my friend. He saved me f-from someone", Seokjin replied emotionless, forced to answer without actually wanting to. "He's alive?! Taehyungie is alive?! Oh sweet lies I've been fed!", the vampire growled out at the end. "Hoseok lied to me!", he hissed out.

"AFTER ALL I DID FOR HIM, HE BETRAYED ME??! KEPT MY TAEHYUNGIE AWAY?? HOW DARE HE, HE'S MINE!", the vampire yelled and Seokjin flinched. Hoseok...? Didn't Yoongi say this was his Mate's name? 

Now why did Jimin knew him?

"You know Hoseok...?", he whispered out, attention immediately focused on him. Brutal fingers grabbed his chin and nails digged into his skin. "Why do you know that lying demon lord?", the vampire growled out but threw his head back and started to laugh.

"Oh of course! How dumb of me! Of course Hoseok would be loyal to that fucking king and not to me! I never loved this dumb fuck anyways, only used him to get to my Taehyungie... he lied, Taehyungie is alive! I BURIED HIS BODY AND HE LIED!", Jimin growled. Seokjin released a confused, also scared whimper.

"Jimin-ah, you're scaring him", Seojoon said gently and Jimin huffed, taking a few huge breaths before calming down. "You know, this can be sooo confusing! I'm a vampire and Taehyungie is... well what is he?"

"H-he's the Queen of hell..."

"THE QUEEN OF HELL???! Oh I'm going to skin Jeon alive, the audacity to take Taehyungie away from me when I LOVED HIM, and make him Queen of demons... a shame such a shame", Jimin clicked his tongue.

"Taehyungie is supposed to be mine. I thought he was dead when I held his body in my arms, so I used Hoseok to become immortal so I get my revenge. But now I find out Taehyungie isn't even dead! He's in hell, isn't he oh yes, the devil wouldn't allow him to go outside. Heh, this demon thinks so clever but I'm better", Jimin giggled at the end before abruptly grabbing Seokjin's wrist.

"You're friends with Taehyungie so you also know Jeon. See, I was right! The rune of a portal, let me guess, you can use it to get to hell?", he snickered evilly. Jin wanted to shake his head but he couldn't. He was under the vampire's spell and it was horrifying as he has been the one to put people under his spell.

"How about a trip down to hell? I finally get to get my hands on Taehyungie again. After 1400 years, he's officially going to be mine. And you, Kim Seokjin will help us get there."

~

Tbh, leave Jinnie alone, poor Baby:(( and Jiminie, I love you but please let TaeTae go:((

Ela_koo