Part 44

'You like them kitten?' Daddy asks, referring to Yoongi's rings that I had on my fingers. He places my bowl down and pours in some milk as I nod. 'Daddy will buy you some. Would you like that?' He asks handing me my spoon after giving the rings back to yoongi. 'Really?' I can't believe he would actually get me something like that. None of my other daddy's would do anything like that. 'Of course kitten. My little girl must be wearing the finest of everything.' My smile starts to hurt my cheeks after he shoots me a wink. 'Now eat up so we can go and buy you some clothes.' On that note, I start shovelling the cereal on my spoon and munching away.

After I finish, Koo takes me to the front door where he helps me get my shoes on. I felt a bit nervous seeing a few guards standing and staring at us. Are they coming too? Daddy snaps me out of my thoughts when he pulls away from doing my laces and standing up. 'Come on kitten' he encourages, taking my hand and exiting through the front door. The gaurds follow close behind as I tuck myself closer to daddy. When I'm in little space I'm easily scared and intimidated unlike when I'm big, so having those tall and scary looking men behind me makes me on edge.

Jungkook POV
'Inside kitten' I say opening the passenger door for her. She climbs in and after she settles in her seat, I lean over to do up her belt. She seems a bit off. Was she nervous about going out with me? Was she anxious about tonight? I don't know but whatever it is will be uncovered before she leaves the car at the mall. I place a kiss on her forehead in an attempt to reassure her and close the door. I take my seat in the driver's side and turn on the engine. I speed off after checking the guards are ready to follow in the Land Rovers.

'So kitten' I start, getting her attention and placing my hand on her thigh. What concerned me most was the way she slightly flinched at my touch. 'What's wrong baby?' I coo, circling her skin with my thumb. It was so difficult to keep my eyes on the road when I was starting to get worried about her. She keeps quiet but starts fiddling with my fingers as usual. However this time it wasn't in a caring way but an uncomfortable way. In the corner of my eye I spot a tear trace down her cheek making me slightly panic. 'Wow kitten, what's happened? Talk to me' I say pulling into the mall parking lot. I stop the car abruptly and turn to her, wiping away her tears with my thumb.

As soon as my skin stroked her face, she caved into my touch and clambered onto my lap. 'Kitten' I coo, trying to shush her sobs. 'What's gotten you all stressed out huh?' I whisper as I hold her close, her burying her face in my neck. 'S-scared' was the only thing that I managed to pry out of her. About what? Have I done something? Did something happen at home that I don't know of. 'Why kitten? What happened? Tell daddy everything, he will fix it.'

There was a moment of silence as she wipes away her tears and gets more comfortable on my lap. 'Hmm?' I prod, trying to get an answer. 'I-I don't like t-the m-men.'

Men? Which men? There are so many in my house I don't have a clue which ones she is referring to. I sure as hell hope she isn't on about the guys. I thought they all got along well. 'Who kitten? Which men?' She doesn't speak. But instead points at the Land Rovers that are pulling up on either side of the car. She is scared of the guards! Oh that makes sense. I guess they are a lot bigger then she is and look very intimidating to someone such as kitten. 'They are here to protect you kitten. I promise they aren't going to do anything.' 'B-but what if they are gonna p-pick me up a-and take me away' she whispers back. My anger sores. Not at kitten, she hasn't done anything but that worker from before. He's gotten her all scared of my workers and I don't appreciate it. How am I going to fix this now?...