Pt 5: The Drama Continues...

Friday, 28th July 2018.
Noon at the school cafeteria.
Stacey's pov.
I'm seated on the same table, Next to my buddies, They're engaged in some random chitchat. While I'm just twirling my spaghetti around my fork, I wasn't hungry, I took a glimpse around me, of course, people were Socially enthusiastic.

The majority of them are involved in Gossips, some focussed on eating, others like Zoey(Who wants to make my life a living hell at no just cost) are busy bragging to their colleagues about their expensive wears, Shoes, and accessories they afforded at a costly price. I'm not eavesdropping on their conversation but those bitches in heels make it impossible not to.

I'm so bored, when will Lunch be over? It's already past time, I questioned myself. I need to get to class people! Not that I'm that eager to learn or whatsoever, I just desire to go home and relax, I'm sleep deprived!

Why? Let's just say, If you have a Mr. Wilson in your life, always be ready for an unexpected Pop quiz, You've to be prepared for his classes, you can never tell.

The School bell chimed, 'Finally!', I said to myself while heading to class with my pals. Everyone in the cafeteria, Dispersed to their various classes likewise.

Halfway in getting to English class, I remembered that I forgot my Notepad in my locker. Brilliant! Now I have to go back, I hope Mrs. Gracia wouldn't mind, Although I know she wouldn't, She's incredibly kind.

On my way to my locker, I got a text from dad, It read as thus,

Alas! I got the whole house to myself, I leaped for joy. But I need someone to keep me company I said to myself. Aargh! Sometimes it sucks to be the only child. I'm 5mins late for class, just set up a new record!.

Help me, God! I opened my locker, took the fuck*n notepad, and made my way to class, having in mind to catch up with wendy at the close of school hours.
******************************
Zoey's Pov.
Hey girls, I said, While heading in Chloe and Zoey's direction.

"Hi", they both welcomed me, I planted a peck at both of their cheeks, just like that of the French greetings.

'I bring you Good news!', I said while smiling cheerfully,

"That's tremendous", Joey exclaimed.

"Spill it girl, my ears are tingling to hear", Chloe replied eagerly.

"Alright, Chillax girls," I told them, to ease the tension. "Well, I continued, we are expecting a Hot Stranger at Riverton West Wood High, Latest tomorrow", I concluded.

"O.M.G"!!!! They both Squeaked for joy.

'Shhh! I silenced them, Using my index finger as a way of telling them to shut their traps.

"Look, I'm not supposed to tell you this, So you guys better shut those traps of yours, you call mouths!", I sounded with an air of finale.

"Cos, if the principal gets to know, I'm gone for, quick notice: if I get into trouble, you guys are coming with me, It's that clear" I inquired.