Chapter Five: The First Day Part 2

Nicholas sat comfortably in the leather love seat closest to the fireplace in his office. He nursed a drink in his hand and a Manila folded in the other.

With yet another deep sigh, he drowned his scotch, placing the glass on the small wooden table beside him.

It was very rare when Nicholas drank during the day, especially at only ten in the morning. Although, the first day for students seemed to be running smoothly, with little to no complaints from his staff, Nicholas was still on edge.

All because of a little brown haired girl that spilled her pudding on him.

Genevieve Walker's name had been coursing through his mind since the minute she introduced herself.

Upon meeting her last night, Nicholas thought she was a pretty little thing. Petite, yet curvy in all the right places. And a face of an angel with little to no make up.
She looked young, too young for him and definitely innocent.

He recalled her cheeks being so pink and warm.

She was just his type.

And when she had called him 'Sir', his cock immediately awoken.

In his hands, he now held the file he had his assistant pull on Genevieve.

Nicholas contemplated opening the folder. He knew having any relation with the girl was forbidden and he had vowed to keep away from his students. Usually if he found one of his students attractive he'd just go out and find someone else to fuck for the night.

That usually cured him.

He had done the same last night, after the mixer. Nicholas met up with one of his regular fuck toys but it was quickly over when he could not become aroused.

His body only wanted one girl.

Genevieve Walker.

"Shit!"
Nicholas cursed as his mind went back to the girl for the numerous time today.

He thought of the baby pink dress she had worn. The way her breast looked so full and perky...he wondered what shade her nipples were.

"Snap out of it Nic!"
He snapped at himself and began pacing the room with the file still in hand.

What was it about her?

Between he and his friends, he was usually the best at pushing a girl out of his thoughts in order to keep from going after what he desired. He'd usually forget about them after a few hours.

But when it came to Genevieve, that did not seem like the case.

Going against his better judgement, he opened the the folder. Nicholas leaned against his desk as he quickly read the information before him, his eyes not missing one bit of detail about the freshman girl.

Once he was done reading over her standard information, he read it again, and three more times after that.

He had learned that she was an intellectual, something he truly admired in a woman. She was at the top of her graduating class and had even earned numerous scholarships to attend Bradford.

Nicholas sucked in a breath when he read her age.

She was eighteen.

So young, so fresh.

So naive....

Throwing the folder away from him, he growled with frustration. It wasn't enough, he wanted to know more about her, needed to know more about her.

'Perhaps you should call her into your office. Have a little chat...'

Nicholas tried his very best to push away his dark thoughts. He was typically very good at doing such. His desires were like a switch, where he had the power to turn them on and off.