I Don't Know

February 28, 2043
6:33 p.m
Kamiya POV

mKamiya POV

"Mama." Gianni whined pulling on my hair as I sat on the couch so I would pick him up.

"Gi leave me alone. Go bother your sisters or your cousins." I said and he started crying.

"Gianni!" He stopped crying hearing Kentrell's voice. He looked around then at me with a smile.

"Dada." He said pointing back.

"Daddy? Where he at?" I asked and Kentrell came out the room.

"What you do to my baby?" He asked picking Gianni up.

"I ain't do nothing, he just wanted to be picked up and I don't feel like holding him." I said.

"You always don't feel like doing something." He said sitting beside me.

"I be tired sorry. I do get pregnant back to back." I said and he laughed.

"I want one more." He said and I shook my head.

"No, we can adopt one I'm not having no more kids. I have enough, lost enough." I mumbled the last part.

"Whatever, you gon gimme my baby." He said and I rolled my eyes. All the sudden I heard something fall and then a scream. Hopping up I ran into Azaria and Azaylia's room.

"What the fuck did y'all do?" I asked seeing the dresser face down and the TV was broke.

"It was King." Azaria said and he glared at her. He pushed her roughly into the wall.

"Don't blame me for something I didn't do." He said before walking out the room.

"One situation at a time." I mumbled to myself. I looked seeing Zyaire playing with the broken glass on the floor and I picked him up.

"Yo mama gon have a fit." I said.

"What the hell happened in here?" I asked looking as all them stood in a line. That's when I noticed AJ was missing.

"A'Jayla bring yo ass!" I yelled looking around.

"Elaine don't make me get Trell." I said and the she slid out from underneath Azaylia's bed.

"Did you do this?" I asked as she stood up.

"Do you think I did it?" She asked.

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Then I guess I did." She said with a shrug.

"You devil ass child! Just like yo damn mama!" I yelled out in frustration. She looked me in the eyes before looking down.

"Mama I think you made her sad." Azaria said and I looked at her.

"Yeah Azaria, I got that." I said hearing as AJ cried trying to be quiet.