Chapter 13

Whoopsies, I haven't been updating much. Sorry. Well... I'm bored so I'll post a mini partial face reveal bellow, and get rid of it when I feel like it. UWU Just read now don't need to get curious about mah face.

'I' : Kurama talking
'Hope': Thoughts to Kurama
'You': Author speaking
"Enjoy!!": Naruko speech in the physical world
__________________________________________

Ever since they continued the exam, all of us decided to split ways at a random island, although thankfully none of our targets are each other.

Kurama, should I instantly steal the badge from the girl?

Why bother asking when you've already stolen it.

*Gasp* How did you know?

I have eyes.

But I thought you weren't looking.

You were cheering happily in your head, why would I not know...

I... I thought you weren't listening.

Then what are you going to do now?

Fight people? I don't know!! If they fight me then I'll just have to fend them off.

I shrugged as I watched Kurama glance at me while he was chilling on my shoulder.

You say that but you are actually waiting for them to fall into your trap... Well do whatever you want. He thought back to me with a smirk.

Hehehe~ Will do brother~! I replied back with a smirk to match his.

Currently standing on the tree branch as I watch one person pass by, only to get trapped in my genjutsu trap that I'd placed down.

Hehehe~ This will be fun.

I don't know what to write for this... So basically Naruko got 10 other badges from this and may or may not have killed them. The exam is for one week.

This is easy... I thought boredly as I laid down on the tree branch, letting Kurama roam freely in the jungle.

I was about to relax when I felt a presence come nearer to my trap, I looked down to see my prey who looked like Sakura walk into my trap as she stopped there.

Her eyes dazed as I jumped down and approached her, however as I was about to get the extra badges in her pouch on her belt my spidey senses spiked up as I jumped away from her.

Watching as she tried to swing her weapon down at me, "Wow you broke through the illusion!" I exclaimed happily, applauding her with a bright smile.

"All the others didn't last that long... So I wonder if you will entertain me for long enough?" I continue with my closed eye smile.

"You... How many others did you get." She asked in her battle stance.

"Oh I don't know... 10?" I told her nonchalantly with a shrug, turning away from her.

"Don't look away from your opponents!" She exclaimed, throwing a knife at me.

*Poof*

My clone dissipated into smoke, her smug expression soon turned ugly as she snapped her head around quickly.

"I'm in front of you." I teased, tapping her on the shoulder as I leaped back gently as she recklessly swung her sword at me.

"You nearly cut me." I pouted as I tapped her shoulder from behind, dodging her weapon once again as I held her by her wrist.