Chapter Six

Xavier POV

I am so excited seeing my doctor Emma for today. I even wake up early in the morning . Gezz am I in love?

A gentle knock on my door wakes up my internal battle of myself.

I look around and suprise to see a unfamiliar doctor walking towards my bed. I frown and confused.

She's not my doctor for God sake!

She smile to me.. oh boy! I know that kind of smile. A very flirty smile for me.

"How are you handsome? I will be your doctor for now. Doctor Belle is on leave and Doctor Emma is busy so she asked me to exchange her as your doctor!" She said while she removed her white coat revealing her while spaghetti strap blouse and mini skirt. Is this even appropriate attire for a doctor? My god! She even pull down her shirt so I can see her boobs more.

I look at her not amused by the situation.

"Can you please call doctor Emma. And please don't taint the hospital reputation like that. You are a doctor not a slut.!" I told her angrily.

"Come on baby! I know you. Do you want to be hard to get now?" Shit this woman did not get it at all.

I grab her wrist before she can put her hands on my chest.

"If you love your job better stop what your doing right now. One call from the committee of this hospital you will get fired immediately. I swear!"

"And you better call doctor Emma. I don't want a replacement or what so ever. Even she is busy she can't neglect her patient. !" I told her then I grab my phone right beside me. And call Mark who is my cousin.

"Yes!" He said

"Can you put doctor Emma as my doctor permanently. I swear if you try to switch or replace her, you won't like the consequences!" I told him.

"Xavier! Spare my doctor's to your adventures ok? Emma is a doctor if she want to be replaced it's up to her. If you want you can talk to her. I am busy ok?" Mark said

"You are in that position because I declined it. One call from grandpa you know what will happen. I am warning you Mark put Emma here instantly or I call grandpa!" I almost burst out of angry right now.

"Fine! I call her and report to your room! Happy?!" He said.

"Good!" Then I hung up.

After 30 minutes Emma barge in my room looking angrily to me.

"What do you want?!" She said.

I know she's angry but I try not to care about it.

"Can you please assist me to the restroom? I want to clean myself and have some bath.!" I told her while I look at her beautiful eyes.

"I will call a nurse!" She said while turning her body but I won't let her.

"No! What part of it you don't understand? I said help me not the nurse!" I Said.

"Mr Knight I already resign myself to be your doctor. I changed with doctor Lucia I am busy right now. I have many patients to attend so can you please cooperate?" She said.

"I don't care! I am your patient first. What gives you the right to change my doctor? I am the patient here I am entitled to do that!" I said to her

She sigh and grab her hair cause of frustration.

"Come on! You are rich, I am not the best doctor here in your hospital. And I am not your family doctor too. So please just doctor Lucia ok?" She said while she have this pleading eyes for me. No way! She can't escape from me.

I know she doesn't like me that's why she wanted a replacement but their is no way I let that happened.

"No babe! I want you as my doctor so now can we start and go to the wash room I really wanted to refresh myself!" I told her while eyeing her and with a small grin in my lips

She look at me in distaste. Its pretty obvious she doesn't like the idea. But I want to do it with her. She huff a big sigh and walk towards my bed helping me to get up. I slowly pull myself although I can still feel pain every move I make.

I hop down to my bed and my hands automatically bend to her shoulder. She glared at me and I smile at her sweetly in responsed.

"God why am I doing this shit!" She murmured to herself. Though she said it softly but I can still heard it. I just ignored it and pretend I didn't heard anything at all.

We reached to the wash room and I know she felt awkward. I turn the faucet on and I plan to wash my face using my hands but before my hand can touch the dropping water. She took my hands and look at me

"What are you doing?!" She said while glaring at me

I look at her innocently and said

"As what I said I am going to refresh means I will wash!"like stating the obvious to her.

"You can't soaked wet it's not good for your wounds in your hand!" She said

I blink at her twice making a puppy kind of look.

"Don't give me that look! I know what it means. I am not your nurse. I will a nurse to assist you!" But before she could turn around. I put my hands on her waist.

"Please! And don't call anyone. They all just wanted to flirt me.!" I told her while my face looks disgust.

"Oh humor me then! How did it happen that the Playboy manwhore kind like you refuse a flirty acts by opposite sex? Did I just heard it wrong?" She said while her eyebrow lift on the lift side.

"Hey I know I am Playboy but not to the extend that I can't declined nor refuse any woman attempt to flirt me! I am also reserve you know!" I told her.

"Reserve my foot!" She eyes me in disgust. "Tell that to the person who did not saw you with two women around you and getting flirty towards you. My god just that image disgust me!" She said

"But!" But before I could finished my sentence she cut me off.

"Fine I will help you. Can you stand still? I will get a clean towel for you!" She said then immediately went outside and after a few seconds she comes back with a towel in her hands. She give it to me and I look at her.

I look at her dumbfounded....

To be continued in the next chapter... ❣️❣️❣️