I thought we are Abandoned

Looking at the map, Rageant proceeds to the nearest City near their location.
The Veronian City.
The one who is handling this place is a Count Vellevile.

It only took Rageant 6 hours to reach the shore with the help of the Hawk Eyed Squads effort in rowing non stop.
They are like train in the water.

It is late at night so it is understandable for the men in Count's mansion to reject tge visitor.
But not after seeing the Kingdom's token.

Bam.bam.bam.bam.

Count Vellevile almost fell down his bed in shock.
He frowns and shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU BANGING MY DOOR FOR?"

"Count, hurry, It's tge King's token."

Count Vellevile eyes dilated.
"W-what?"

Wearing his uniform.
He walks fast to the receiving area below.
Knights are standing there without showing their tired expression.

His frowns deepen.

"What is it?" He said.

Rageant bow a bit to show his respect but not too low to show his own superiority.
This is only done by knights that are accompanying the King or higher officials so it makes Vellevile panic inside even more..

"I am Princess Emerald's Knight the 38th Larksen's Princess. Hear her orders."

"38th? Th3 youngest Larksen Princess?"

Rageant takes the token and display it.
Two tokens that shouldn't be given to just anyone is in his hand.

"The Princess wants the Border Count to assist us in the annilihation of the pirates near his boarder. Receive the order and deploy 300 capable soldier to help us in this admirable deed."

Count Vellevile face paled.
"The pirates....impossible. We tried many times but all tge soldier I deploy died. I ask the King's help but seeing we are not really diretctly involve, the King refuse to lend his capable knights. Our City men can't take this burnt further! I refuse."

Rageant smiles.
But his eyes is shinning in a warning light.

"Then step down. The token in my hand doesn't hear your stupid complain."

"W-what?" Count Vellevile clenched his fist. "They are my citizen! My responsibility!"

"The princess will take them all. The princess knows your suffering. But she will not forgive tge people who abandon his own country men to save theirselves." Rageants said

"What? I don't abandon my countrymen!"
Furious, Count shouted.

Rageant smirks.
"Mustang,Willow and Perosea Island are under the rule of the pirates. Is it because they are no longer human in your eyes so you don't count them as Larksen's citizen?"

Vellevile gasps.
"We...we tried helping...."

Rageant nods.
"Deploy 300 men. Do not worry. The Princess doesn't need your man power. We are enough for that. What we need them are for ensuring the citizens safety during the battle."

"You sound so confident. I gather a lot of information about the pirates and sent it to the palace but they never give response."

Rageant clicks his tongue.
"So that is why. I thought you are acting high and mighty but actually a total jerk. It appears you really did your best...If only the princess is the---tsk."

Vellevile looks up and see the frustrated expression in Rageant face.

"I will deploy 300 soldier. But please bring them back safely. We already lost a lot of soldier in the hands of those pirates. Their evil should be stop." He said and look at his butler.
"Call the Captain Jordy."