Justice league wife reader - they and your sons save you

There had been time when you knew one day your husband and sons will come to your rescue when p, it came to their crime freighting lifestyle. You didn't know when that day will come that was until one day or night you were out in public, that danger decided to show it face.

Batman

You are at a charity event alone because your husband and sons were on stakeout mission, but they did promise the will try to show up at the event. You are now drinking some wine and looking at some painting at are up for sell, Bruce did tell you if you saw anything your like you could buy it.

???? " everyone stop what you are doing and out your hands up" you had turned around to see a group of man warming animal masks.

Y/n " oh dear"

???? " we are the wild pack and I'm the leader of the group lion"

Host " I have to ask you all to leave before someone has to call the cops"

Lion " not happing buddy and if you all rich people want to live, you better give me what we want or we start killing"Soon everyone starts heading over all their money and everything experiences.

Wolf mask " we better want to hurry up boss before the Batman and his boys arrive here"

Bear mask " they seem or busy with the rest of the crew of s9me deal with us"

Lion mask " that what I like to hear boys now come on we have to get what we need" soon the ceiling glass roof breaks and everyone starts hiding their faces.

Pig mask " it Batman" you soon opened your eyes to see you husband standing there but soon the light go out, you soon hear frighting going on.

Wolf mask " his side kicks are here as well"

Pig " they are ....." soon the lights come back on you and were able to see your sons fighting a few of the criminals, you saw one of the guy was about to take out Jason from behind.

Y/n " Red Robin hood look out" Jason soon see the guys and knocks him out and soon gives you a small smile, yo7 kemp deep down your sons could take care of themselves when it came, to frighting crime but you still worried about them.

Jason " thank you miss" soon cops sirens start going off and your sons and husband make sure all the thieves are tied up, soon the cops arrive in the building and that when you husband and sons take off.

Later on

Cop " thank you for answering our questions miss Wayne"

Y/n " you are  welcome I'm free to leave now"

Cop " yes you can leave it seems like your husband is already here"

Bruce " y/n you are okay" Bruce runs over to you and hugs you tightly and soon lets you go and looks at you with, a worried look.

Y/n " hello dear"

Bruce " come one lets get you home" Bruce soon drives you home and when you both walked into the bat cave you saw your sons standing there with worried looks,

Jason "mom you are okay"

Y/n " yes okay and I'm proud of you all for saving the day"

Dick " we final pick this criminals away for good"

Y/n " yes you did"

Bruce " hey maybe next time when we have event to go to and mission, we might spilt up the groups"

Y/n " sure just the case this happens again" the attack on the charity event wars later aired in the news later that night, and the guys enjoyed hearing the reports about them from witnesses.

Superman

You are working in your company's laboratory try to find out more about the least lex Luther robots, gone rouge and that was later destroyed my your husband and sons.

Y/n " I swear money can buy you a way out of jail now these days"

Coworker " because he can pay for the best lawyer to get him out of trouble and later place the blame on someone else, like he did last time on Superman and the superboys"

Y/n " that didn't got as planned for him because he later on ended up getting in trouble with the government" soon out of now where the robot had turned on, making all the scientists in the room take a step back in fear of what the robot will do nexts.

Y/n " everyone stay back make sure you don't set it off" right after you said that the robot had stood up and soon picked you up, in is metal hands everyone started to panic thinking the robot will, kill you. Soon the robot started shoot off it weapons some of your coworkers, were able to make a run for it.

Y/n " let me go" soon some glass breaks and you soon see Superman standing there, and the robot look like it ready for a fight.

Superman " drop the women now or else" he robot shots off a rocket which destroys a window and soon enough, the robot toss you out of the window. You screams are heard as you fall threw the air but you are soon caught am you lo9ed up to see Conner and John and caught you.

John " hey mom how is working going"

Y/n " normal dad kiddo "

Comner " where is dad .... never mind" soon he head of the robot falls pass you and the kids and you knew, the Clark had destroyed the robot.

John " hey dad caught"

Y/n " no no" you sons tossed you into the air and Clark soon caught you and have you his usual smirk.

Clark " hello there beautiful"

Y/n " hello there Superman" you are soon placed back onto the ground and you looked at your husband and sons, who soon had to leave and take the broken robot to the hall of justice. When the guys had gotten home you home they say you were wearing a wrist case, you told them it was nothing to worry about and you were okay.