2

3:17 p.m

"So how we feeling best fran?" Jungkook asked. "I hate this!-"

"You mean the mid term or-"

"Yeah I mean the mid term, what are you on?" Taehyung asked while taking a sip of tea.

The two were currently studying at Taehyung's house but clearly Jungkook has another other idea.

"Hey kids", Jin said while coming down the stairs. "Hi hyung", Taehyung said.

"HYUNG! Did you see that Agust D is apart of that new-"

"I DID! DID YOU SIGN UP YET?" Jin ran over to Jungkook yelling out of excitement. Taehyung sighed, he didn't get the hype.

It isn't fake news that Agust D was someone big, but to Taehyung: eh?

"I did! And I actually...signed up Taehyung too-"

"YOU DID WHAT?" Taehyung yelled. "Oh it won't hurt", Jin said. "And then when you pass the audition and be on the show you can have Agust D as your mentor and you can ask him for Rm's number for me and then I'll text him, then we'll live happily ever-"

"Hyung, gross", Taehyung laughed.

Jin loves Rm, Jungkook loves Agust D, and Taehyung likes J-hope, he likes ballads more, instrumental, that type of vibe.

So naturally when Taehyung introduced Jungkook to his older brother Jin, the two clicked because of the same liking of songs, artists, almost everything, down to candy.

"I said I would go to support you, not to try-"

"Taehyung, just do it", Jin insisted. "Yeah! It'll be fun, I know you can sing from the little car karaoke we do together-"

"Okay...but I don't want to be part of a boy group, that's your dream-"

"What's the worst that can happen? If you don't pass, fine you didn't want this anyways, you do pass..." Jin leaned into Taehyung's face, "You can get me Rm's number-"

"OH, knock it off", Taehyung said as Jungkook laughed. "Everyone wins-"

"Hyung-" Taehyung began to whine. "Just do it you coward".

"Hmph", Taehyung crossed his arms. "Please Taehyung, I'll feel less nervous", Jungkook said.

"Mm, fine whatever".

"YAY!" Jungkook and Jin high fived each other.

Taehyung didn't like what he was agreeing to because for some reason it felt like there was more he was agreeing to without knowing.

-

6:37 p.m

"Why are people shipping me with Namjoon still?" Hoseok asked while on twitter. "Not sure", Yoongi said while pouring a glass of whine. "Guys!" Namjoon bursted into their studio.

"Hm?" Yoongi asked. "There's an article about Yoongi hyung, saying there's rumors of him and Jaebeom-"

"Oh for fucks sake", Yoongi sat down, "They clearly don't know their information because Yoongi-"

"Anyways, do you have that beat ready?" Yoongi interrupted Hoseok.

"Are you excited for the auditions?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, I am actually", Yoongi said.

"When can we come?" Hoseok asked smiling.

"You want to help teach with Momo one day or something?" Yoongi laughed. "Hell yeah", Hoseok was known for being a big fan of TWICE.

"You think you'll make friends with whoever wins Yoongi?" Namjoon wondered. "I mean, they're joining my company and I get along with everyone well so...sure".

"Maybe you'll finally be free of-"

"Okay", Yoongi said, "I have to go and sleep already, I have to go see how the audition set up is looking tomorrow".

Yoongi walked out and Hoseok shook his head, "He looks so tired already and it hasn't even started".

"He needs a distraction, this will be good for him", Namjoon said.

Yoongi sighed, he was exhausted.

And yet he felt excited with the last bit of energy he had.

The world saw him as a cold person, and to be fair he is, but finding talent, helping a person achieve their dreams.

He was so excited.