.05

SPENCER FELL ASLEEP ON THE LAB TABLE

And it was a fair thing, too. She had managed to stay up until like 7 AM - about five hours after Tony Stark's surprise visit. But between her dad's silence and the hum of the laboratory lights, she lulled off to sleep.

She didn't wake up until someone was shoving her roughly with one hand while bickering occurred simultaneously.

Still half asleep, Spencer raised her head only to meet striking blue eyes.

She practically fell off of the table and had to grip the corners to steady her self, staring up, surprised at the boy in front of her. Blinking a few times, Spencer was able to make out the silver hair, the slight stubble, and, of course, those blue eyes-

"Wake up," Pietro said, pulling away from his sister's arguing. "Banner is asking for you."

"Me?" Spencer checked, her eyes still adjusting to the light in the room. Her hands relaxed from the table, her arms fell limply at her side as the boy crossed his arms over his chest, glancing behind him.

"Does Banner have a son named Spencer as well?" Pietro asked his sister with a cocky grin. She was standing to his side with an agitated expression. Her disapproval didn't stop Pietro. "Maybe he's asking for him."

"Play nice," Wanda warned as Spencer shuffled from her seat and stood up. She debated shoving Pietro away from her but figured she'd rather not assault an Avenger. She'd either end up with a lawsuit or a fired dad. She eyed Pietro again. Or a black eye.

None of the above sounded too good.

She hadn't noticed last night, but she was significantly smaller than Pietro. Like, she practically had to look up to the guy.

He noticed her attention and grinned down at her.

Spencer looked away, grasping for her backpack she'd left on the chair next to her. Her brain lagged as she tried to piece together what was going on. The last thing she remembered, she was half-awake by her dad, and it was about 5 AM, and now, the clock was reading - she squinted - 10 AM.

"Tell me," Pietro began, and Spencer turned to watch him carefully like she knew he was going to do something stupid. Which she did. He had a face that practically screamed STUPID! "Do you take after Banner's anger problems?"

Wanda's eyes grew wide like he had said something inappropriate. "Pietro!"

"What?" he played, a teasing tone on his lips as he looked back to Spencer, who was just watching the two. "I think we should know. For precaution, Wanda."

Spencer stood there for a moment, confused. Her eyes narrowed, for a second, trying to understand if she had heard him right. It wasn't until a few seconds later, that she realized the twins were waiting on an answer.