𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐢

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

Today was officially my last first day of high school. It seems like the last few years have flown by but I'm glad that I'd be moving onto the next chapter of my life soon. I was already doing better than most at my age. I was eighteen and already living on my own, had my own car, and was so much closer to achieving my childhood dream.

I've always done fairly well in school. I kept my circle small. I wasn't like your typical eighteen-year-old in more ways than one I was born intersex, I wasn't girl crazy like most teenagers. I was focused on making something out of myself if I wasn't with my head in the books I was in the gym training constantly. I woke up every morning at 4:30 am so I could be at the gym by 5:00 am and train until about 6:30 am and then go home and rest until school started at 8:15 am. The weekends were the only days I'd allow myself to sleep in and it had been that way for the last three years most would think it was crazy but it just worked for me.

I stopped off at one of my favorite local restaurants called Chubbys to get a breakfast burrito before I made my way home after my morning training session. After I got my food it was a short fifteen-minute drive home once I pulled up to the apartment complex that I lived in. I parked in my reserved spot in the parking garage and made my way up to my place. I unlocked the door and was immediately greeted by my Boxer puppy who I named Capone "hey bubs" I cooed at him rubbing his head.

I set my gym bag on the bench I had by the front door and took off my Gucci slides setting them in the little cubby beneath the bench

I grabbed my food and walked into the living room where I plopped myself down on the couch and watched the rest of the episode of Kingdom I left off on before calling it a night last night as I ate my burrito. Once the episode was done I gathered my trash and threw it away. I decided to take Capone out to use the bathroom so I clipped his leash to his collar and put my slides back on before taking him up to the roof where they had a little dog park area for the resident's dogs to run around and use the bathroom. Since it was still fairly early Capone and I were the only ones out there which I didn't mind at all.