A night to remember

Warning: Mature content ahead.

After the dinner plus that trouble of accepting all the cards from various companies, the 18 males finally returned to their hotel. Yes, they all recieved cards and Tetsurou, Tooru, Satori, Semi, Sachirou, Yuuji and Kiyoomi recieved the highest number of offers.

Koutarou and Daichi did well in hiding Akaashi and Sugawara. They're aware that those two are really pretty boys. Tooru signaled them to go inside a shop to hide by the way.

Semi was about to go dizzy with all the people talking together at once which makes him regret knowing a lot of language.

Shirabu and the twins did well in scaring those people. They would glare at them and have this unfriendly vibe around them.

Kourai was gripping on Sachirou's hoodie and the other male was also protecting him.

Suna and Chikara stood there uninterested while Satori did well in protecting his baby Wakatoshi.

•••

"That was crazy..." Wakatoshi said as he laid on the bed.

"Were you scared?" Satori asked as he laid next to his boyfriend.

"Mhmmm. They were talking all at once and I cannot understand a single thing. It was making me dizzy how I can't understand them." Wakatoshi said and turned to face his boyfriend.

"For sure... you're going to experience it again... Its going to be day time and we are going to watch Koutarou's competition. Sorry baby... I shouldn't have dragged you in this-"

"Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong. Was it your fault we are that good looking?" Wakatoshi asked as he sat up.

"I should probably get used to it. I'll raise my popularity sooner or later because of volleyball." Wakatoshi said and Satori smiled.

"Man, you have a lot of pretty and handsome fans out there. If you get too famous, will you forget about me?" Satori asked jokingly and Wakatoshi frowned.

"What are you talking about?" Wakatoshi was not liking it and he felt his tears were welling up.

With that sentence, he felt like He and Satori will have a huge gap when the time comes and he doesn't want it.

"Baby, I was only playing around. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it." Satori said and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

"You're talking like we're going to have a huge gap if I'm going to be very famous and you know what happens next the that huge gap." Wakatoshi said and Satori bit the inside of his cheek as he felt so guilty.

He pulled the other male to his embrace and he kept on apologizing. Even if Wakatoshi was not that verbal, Satori knows Wakatoshi wants  reassurance. The latter had fallen in too deep that he's scared of what was ahead of them.

"Satori... I don't want to break up..." Wakatoshi turned to look at Satori with those teary eyes and Satori felt his heart hurt.

"Me too. I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have said that..." Wakatoshi cried and and hugged the other male.

"Baby, look at me please." Satori said softly and Wakatoshi shook his head and continued to cry on Satori's chest.

Satori just wrapped his arms around the other male and he waited for the younger male to calm down. Five minutes had passed and Wakatoshi was still crying so Satori had enough. He lifted the other male's chin and he stared at his boyfriend's face.

Wakatoshi was a pretty crier but it makes Satori's heart ache to know that he was the reason why Wakatoshi cried.

"I'm sorry my love. I won't do it again..." Satori said and he neared his face with Wakatoshi's. He kissed the other male softly and Wakatoshi was surprised with how Satori was kissing him.