42 [M]

Why did this take this long to get out you ask?

Word count: Over 3k (I originally wanted it to be over 4)

So uh... it's a long boi

It's also a wedding night smut because everyone always asks for it so I feel like it's almost expected. So... here it is.

As always feel free to skip

This will include:

-Top Hoseok

-Switch Yoongi

-Bottom Jimin

-Honestly a lot of stuff

-Like expect anything within the confines of vanilla stuff

-Which is kinda debatable but not the point

-Various forms of yoonminseok doing some not so holy things that Jesus wouldn't approve of

-Doing it in places grandma wouldn't approve of

TO LE SMUT

~

Jimin flopped on the bed with a tired sigh. "That was great! The highlight of the night was your brother Yoongi."

"Which part? When he stacked five tables and stood at the top to do his toast? Or when he started a food fight with the cake?" Yoongi hummed.

"I meant when he took the paper off the kid's table and put it up on the wall and splattered paint all over it actually," Jimin told with a shrug. 

"Ah yes. That part." Yoongi recalled. Gyeumjae and his husband had come to the wedding which Yoongi was quite thrilled about. He got to catch up with his brother in person and meet his soulmate. 

And they decided to...

Make the night memorable...

If that was the correct phrasing.

Hoseok gave a quick kiss to both of his husbands. "I'm all sweaty from dancing, I'm going to go take a bath." He hummed.

Jimin gave a quick nod as he pulled Yoongi closer to him by his tie. Joining their lips together, hearing Hoseok give a small chuckle as he left the room. Yoongi pulled Jimin closer by the small of his back as their lips moved in sync. His hands going to unbutton the younger's shirt. 

Jimin gave a small moan as he felt Yoongi's hands run up his chest, allowing the older to slip his tongue past his plump lips. Lightly sucking on the younger's tongue, a slight smirk tugging at Yoongi's lips as he heard a muffled moan. 

Yoongi could hear Hoseok start the bath in the other room, getting a devilish idea. Pulling away from Jimin for a moment to whisper in his ear. "Want to go surprise Hoseok?" He asked as the other nodded enthusiastically. Yoongi joined their lips again, sucking on Jimin's tongue, feeling the younger egarly grind against his thigh.