8.

*this contains some disturbing scenes. If you are uncomfortable,then leave the part where I have marked with ***.*

~7 days later~
Taehyung POV:
Today,we went back. Our little vacation was THE BEST. I had so much fun with mom and dad. Right now,we were on the road back to our house. We were talking about how much fun we had and laughed.

We entered the house to some rotten smell. I don't know why,but I felt my heart drop the second I walked in.

"Wahhh~~looks like little miss princess didn't even bother to clean or do anything. There is something rotting and she doesn't care" me mom said with a disgusted face.

"If I had the chance,I would never come back from the vacation"I heard her mumble. I felt a little sad. But it was y/n's fault. She is irresponsible.

We settled down. One thing was sure that she wasn't at home. She's probably busy partying and stuff.

........................................................................

It was dinner time now. We were all settled down,but I didn't see y/n anywhere.

"Mom,do you know where y/n is?" I asked her. "No,I don't know. I don't even care" she said rolling her eyes.

"I-I'll go check on her." I said and quickly stood up. "Oh my child,you are so caring. Forget about her,she doesn't care about us." My mom said. I felt uneasy so I excused myself and went to her room.

"*Knock**knock*y/n,open the door." I kept knocking,but no response. I also noticed that the rotting smell got stronger. I thought maybe she bought something and forgot so it may have rot.

After 15 minutes of knocking and getting no response,I broke the door. An unbeatable rotting smell hit my nostrils. I covered my mouth and nose,then made my steps towards the bathroom.

I again starting knocking,but no response..... I broke the door and the scene Infront of me made my heart do a 360° flip.

************************************

There was my y/n....in the bathtub full of red water....her wrist had huge scars. Her hands were bloody....get face had shrunk and there was some white mould grown on it.....she was rotting.....

*****************************

I couldn't believe my eyes and started screaming for mom and dad to come. As soon as they heard my scream,they left everything and came to me.

"What happened son?! Why are you shouting-" they saw the scene by themselves....they were paralyzed in their positions. I started taking steps back wards with out taking my eyes off her.

How did this happen?

My father push me to the side and made me sit on the bed. He called the hospital.

I was too shocked to comprehend anything. The scene was repeating in my mind. My face got paler than ever.

No...no....no...this is not true....this is a dream.....she can't do this.....she's a fighter I know her.....why? What forced her to take these steps?

The ambulance came in about 5 minutes and when they saw the scene,they were as shocked as us.

The body was sent to post mortem and the reports came and it said that she had self harm scars since too long. She was in depression all along. She was suffering and I wasn't there with her.....why....why did I do that...? WHY AM I SO STUPID?

I started to pull me hair and slap myself. My parents
Tried to stop me but nothing worked. Then,I saw a nurse coming with some sort of injection and the next thing I knew,I had blacked out.

I woke up in my room. I looked around and saw no one. All the events from yesterday came rushing back and I started crying. I knew I was the one to blame....I didn't appreciate her presence...I wasn't there for her but she was always there for me.... I wish I could turn back time.

I got up and went downstairs....there were my parents.... crying. Why were they crying? This is what they wanted right? Why is there sorrow in them now? Is it for the people?

I went to the living room and as soon as they saw me,they tried to come near me and hug me.....but I pushed them away.

"Why are you people crying?"I coldly asked. "W-what do you mean son?" My father asked. "First of all, don't call me your son from now on. And second, this is what you wanted right? You wanted her dead,you have her dead. Why are you crying now?"

"What are you saying? Why would we want her dead? She's our daughter!" My mother exclaimed. I just chuckled and said "so now she's you daughter huh? When was the first time you called her your daughter? When you wanted to sell her to her bully so that your company can gain profit. When she begged you not to do this to her,did you listen? Did you ever talk to her? Heck,did you even appreciate her presence? She suffer all alone and you were neglecting her....I was too. You know how much guilty I am? To even think of this family without her. She never opened her mouth over this injustice. And today....." I finally broke down with the tears I had been keeping inside. They both broke down too.

I'm sorry.....
——————————————————
Yeah....next chapter will probably be the last part. It's a weird thing that I didn't cry while writing.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁