⚠️ 47. NO CLUE ⚠️

47. NO CLUE

"I HAD NO IDEA you were a freak," Are the first words that leave Aliyah's mouth as Elijah awakens from his deep slumber

"I HAD NO IDEA you were a freak," Are the first words that leave Aliyah's mouth as Elijah awakens from his deep slumber. She pokes his cheek, teasingly, cuddling her naked body against his.

He scoffs, a smile growing on his face, "I have no clue what you're talking about."

A laugh bubbles out of Liyah as she shakes her head. Propping herself up on her elbow, she stares down at her man who's returning the favor and staring up at her.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about," She says, "'Stop running and take it." His eyes widen but that doesn't stop Aliyah from continuing. "I mean, I like it. It was very sexy."

Despite the grin on Aliyah's face, she was being dead serious ━ she likes when he talks dirty. It just makes her hornier.

A teasing smile grows on Elijah's face at her words, "Oh, yeah?"

She nods, "Hell yeah."

Suddenly, Elijah switches positions with Aliyah, propping himself up on his elbow and hovering over her. She rests her head on her pillow, a grin taking over her entire face as Elijah plants his lips on her.

Aliyah didn't know how much more teasing she could take. He rendered her completely useless last night. Even when she was asleep, her body seemed to have aftershocks ━ twitching in pleasure.

Even now, if she thinks back on it too hard, she could feel herself get wet.

Without a word of warning, Elijah grabs the back of her thighs and flips them yet again, pulling Aliyah to straddle him. The sheet blankets them in a little bubble of warmth and love, allowing for Aliyah to let loose.

If anything, she was now more eager for them to take it further, but she's just waiting for the perfect moment to pounce. It's nice to keep him waiting ━ keep him on his toes.

That thought makes her laugh to herself. Elijah furrows his nicely arched eyebrows as he moves to kiss her jaw.

"What's so funny?" He mumbles against her skin, his hand rubbing up and down her sides.

Aliyah pulls away only slightly so she can look into Elijah's blue eyes. She pecks his lips, swiftly, before shifting her body. She bites her lip, knowing exactly what she's doing to the man below her.

She positions herself so her bare core is resting on the base of his dick. Before Elijah even has a chance to react, Aliyah leaves him breathless as she begins to gyrate her hips.

Her hips seem to have a mind of their own ━ her wetness now spreading profusely across his manhood. With her hands gripping the sheet on either side of his shoulders and her face just inches from his, she rocks her body against him, his wet muscle rubbing her clit.