Try

Continuing from last chapter.......
A'dream POV

"King found it in a box with my name on it

"King found it in a box with my name on it. I haven't touched that box or anything in it in forever. And this a new house, so why is it here? A'dream you been doing this shit?" Kaizer asked and I just stared at him.

"No." I said and he nodded getting up. He talked to King for a second before tucking him in bed.

"Let's go." He said pulling me out the room shutting the door.

"Kaizer your grip is a little tight." I said as we reached our room. He let me go before slamming the door.

"Did you sniff dis shit? Smoke whatever have you done this?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"A'dream I can tell when you lying so I don't know why you trying." He said and I sighed.

"Now lemme ask again, you been doing this shit?"  He asked and I shook my head. He nodded laying down on his stomach.

I stood there for a moment before going over to him. His eyes were closed and he had tears running down his face.

"Kaizer why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because you keep lying to me. Dream if you doing the shit don't lie, tell me so I can help you out." He said and I started playing with my hands.

"The only reason and I know this the only reason you won't say the truth is because you think imma hit you and I'm not." He said.

He's right, I'm low key scared of him.

"I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head looking the other way.

"Dream I wanna put a ring on yo finger so fucking bad I swear." He said and I smiled a little.

"But how can I do that and you scared of me? I mean if you scared of me we mind as well break up." He said looking at me again.

"No we not breaking up Kaizer we doing so good." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Nah Dream I think that's what's best honestly, I mean how you gon be with somebody you afraid of? That makes it seem forced." He said

I stared at him before getting up. I went in the bathroom going to the closet.

"Third times a charm my ass." I mumbled getting a suitcase putting my stuff in it.

He felt we needed to break up then oh well. I was gonna leave and take Alaidria with me so neither of us would be lonely.

"Dream what the hell you are you doing?" Kai asked and I shook my head continuing to pack stuff.