21. Talking Tortoise.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

Five days past and the first stage of the Chunin exams was in 7 hours.

I sat on my bed packing all my weapons. I didn't plan on leaving anything behind. I took a storage scroll and put in all my kunai (which is a lot since Taka-kun would randomly give 5 or 6 everyday.) in to the scroll.

Speaking of Taka-kun, something's off. He seems nervous to talk to me. His house was trashed and I'm sure he wasn't finding anything. He isn't lively as much as he was.

I don't wanna overstep boundaries and pry information that is not relevant to me but if this goes on, then I'm gonna have to interfer.

I sighed before strapping my sword. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed myself an apple before heading towards Taka-kun's apartment.

I knocked on the door three times before the door opened. "Shi-chan? What's wrong?" Taka-kun asked. He was wearing his night clothes and had bed hair.

"I apologize for waking you up, but I'm headed to the Chunin exams and I thought I'd let you know." I said making him smile.

"Ahh, why didn't you tell me. Sorry, I'm not feeling well but don't worry. I'll be fine. Now go and kick their asses." Taka-kun said waving his hands.

I smiled at his antics. I nodded before walking away. What ever's bothering him, it's taking a toll out if him too.

Few hours later.

I had stopped by the library to get some info about the Chunin exams but I had to get to the academy.

There was an hour left before the first stage started. I sat down, waiting for Sasuke and Naruto.

After a few minutes, both the boys walked through the door.

"Hey Shizukana-chan." Naruto yelled anxiously. Sasuke just nodded his head.

Silently, well Naruto kept talking a mile a minute, we made it to the stairs and we made out way to the second floor.

Its supposed to be on the third floor ans we only climbed two flights of stairs. Whats with the crowd?

Everyone was gathered near the door.
"Come on. Just let us through." A girl with two hair buns said to the two Chunin who were guarding the door.

The Chunin said nothing but he was about to punch the girl in the face, before a Genin who wore green spandex and had a bowl haircut, stepped in a blocked the punch with his hand.

His speed. Obviously ranking in taijutsu.

"It isn't nice to hit a lady." He said pushing the Chunin away. He walked away with the girl in tow.

Sasuke walked forward and spoke to the Chunin. "Let us through. We have to get to the third floor."

Murmurs broke around us. Are they so dumb? Didn't they count how many floors they climbed? Or are they stupid not to notice the Genjustu?

I placed my hand in the tiger seal and dispelled the Genjutsu. When everyone saw the floor number change, they gasped in surprise.

The Chunin moved and as we were about to walk away, the guy in the Spandex came and blocked Sasuke's way.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"It's common courtesy to give ones name before asking for the others." Sasuke said making the guy grin.

"My name is Rock Lee. And you are Sasuke Uchiha. I challenge you to a fight."  Lee said striking a pose.

"I don't fight weak ninja." Sasuke said making Lee chuckle.