Only want you

Warning: Mature content ahead.

Koushi got outside the bathroom and he was wearing his pajamas. His hair was still damp and he saw Daichi laying on the bed only wearing his shorts. He looked so happy and Koushi got curious.

Who was Daichi talking to?

"You look so happy." Koushi said and Daichi sat up and grabbed the towel nearby to dry Koushi's hair.

"I'm happy that Sachirou and Kourai are finally together after a month of pining." Daichi said and Koushi looked surprise.

"Really?" He asked.

"Mhmmm. He posted a photo earlier. Look." Daichi said and Koushi let out a soft wow before he grabbed his own phone to like the photo.

"His photography skills are on point." Koushi said and laid next to Daichi.

"Yeah... Sachirou was about to join the photography club but Tooru bribed him with an animal. No regrets tho." Daichi said and let out a soft laugh.

"You guys are really something... Anyways, are next saturday--- oh no. I just remembered. We are going to see Ushiwaka to the airport." Sugawara said and Daichi put his phone away and laid on his side as he rested his head on his palm.

"Ushiwaka will leave in the afternoon. We can have dinner together. How about that?" Daichi asked and Koushi nodded.

"Okay. Dinner date next saturday." Koushi said and Daichi smiled and nodded.

"We should sleep now. Goodnight..."

"Goodnight."

•••

Eita was playing his guitar and he was singing. He was actually doing a live while Shirabu was still in the bathroom.

"Hmmm. A question from Cameron21... Semi-san, is it true you're in Korea right now? Some lucky fans just posted a photo earlier."

"Yes Cameron21, I am in Korea right now to support a friend."

"Which friend?🙄😏"

"Ohooo. What's this? Me and my other friends are here to support Bokuto Koutarou. You already know him."

"Is Shirabu-san with you?"

"What kind of question of this? Its not a secret that Shirabu Kenjirou is my special someone. Of course he's here."

"You're taken already?"

"Yasss. Reserved."

"What about your friends Semi-san?"

"Also reserved. We are not hiding anything so relax. We don't have anything to hide."

"The photo you posted earlier Semi-san, was it Shirabu-san?"

"Which photo? I posted five photos today. If you're talking about the pretty boy who was sleeping on my shoulder earlier, yes. That was Shirabu." Semi said and laughed.

"Stan the unbothered couple everyone 😌👌"

"Remain calm. Stay unbothered." Semi said and put his phone away.

"Semi-san, how did you and Shirabu-san meet? You guys go to different schools."

"Next door neighbors in Miyagi. Well, his parents are back in Miyagi but he still wants to stay in Australia."

"Semi-san you are so handsome."

"Thanks."

"Semi-san why is Shirabu-san so pretty?"