Chapter 5

Okay first thing I need to point out is that I'm sorry for those who I have disappointed by rewriting this whole entire book. I got a message today asking me to put up the old version again and it's not the first time someone has asked me either. Trust me. I got a lot of messages like that. But I can't for two reason. One reason being that the file I had containing all the chapters from the old version got corrupted and I can't get it back. The second being that Delilah (foreverinfinities) and I are two different kind of writers. The way she envisioned the book wasn't the way I envisioned it. And we both agreed that in order for me to write this book as best as I could, I had to change it up and make it match my style of writing. It might be worse than before, it might be better than before. But at least this time, it's written through my style, making it easier for me. So I'm sorry but I can't change it or put it back up again. Yes Delilah did work really hard on this but I just can't. Now there will be points of the book where it will seem similar but not really. So many got confused on the characters and couldn't even remember who was who. This version will help you hopefully remember them better.

With that being said, Enjoy. ((:

.

.

.

Chapter 5

Ashley smoothed out the wrinkles on her dress and looked into the mirror. She smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, satisfied with what she was seeing. She took her lip balm from the table and applied it onto her lips, smacking them together in the end.

"Ashley.Your boy toy is here." Mayla's voice shouted from the living room.

Ashley rolled her eyes at what Mayla was referring to Dante as and grabbed her clutch off the table. "He's not my boy toy." she muttered angrily as she passed by Mayla.

Mayla smiled at her innocently. 

She glared at Mayla when she felt a slap on her left butt. "What was that for?"

Mayla winked at her and threw herself on the couch. "For a little bit of luck in case you get lucky." She winked at Ashley and did some perverted motions with her fingers and tongue.

"Are you guys forgetting that I'm standing right here?"

Ashley turned around and blushed when she saw Dante standing there with an amused smirk on his face. She turned around and glared at Mayla who only looked at her innocently. 

She turned back around and smiled at Dante. "Hi." she said softly.

"Hi." he grinned and her and held up a bouquet of flowers. "These are for you. I hope you like lilies."

I love lilies, she thought to herself. 

She grabbed the bouquet and smiled thankfully at him. "Thank you. I love lilies. Let me find a vase to put these in and we'll go." Her whole body turned only to have her head bumped into another. "Ouch. What the heck Mayla?" she rubbed her forehead.

Mayla used one hand to rub her forehead while the other snatched the bouquet out of Ashley's hands. 

She smirked. "I'll put them in for you. You go and enjoy your little date." She pushed Ashley aside and glared at Dante. "Hurt her in any shape way or form, and I swear, you will regret the day you met me."

Dante only responded to her response with a raised eyebrow. He looked passed her and smiled at Ashley. "You ready now?" He saw Mayla coming closer to possibly hurt him but he only put his arm out and pushed her head out of the way.