8= Queen

Keerti's pov

We judge people so quickly. We humans are like that only. We don't know anything about the person, the past, the circumstances they had gone through still we throw our judgment to them. Judgemental humans!

When I got to know about them my heart sank into dark. A perfect family turned into the world Mafia due to us. We pushed them into this world which means we are one of them.

I reached his room to look for him but found it empty. Sighing I turned to my room and changed my attire.

The attires he gave me were not for me. They were to shinny and shimmery which is not at all me. I adjusted in one of the dress and headed towards the hall where Sanju was waiting for me.

We left the main door and near our car we found him. He was coming from somewhere. He looked at us and then stopped. I smiled at Sanju and gestured her to sit in the car and she obeyed.

"Where are you two going" He asked with a frown.

"Surprise" I said and his look got sharper.

"Don't worry I will not run. And you have to trust me if we are in this. I know you can't trust me easily but still if I wanted to do something I would have till now." I gave him a genuine smile and he stood still.

I went to open the car door when I turned and said to him "And yes please tell your workers to bring my stuff from my house and my laptop as well. And return my sim back. I can't use phone without it." I said and he was still standing there.

"What? Why are you standing here? Go bring my sim" I said and he glared at me.

"You want it now." He asked at I frowned folding my arms.

"Okay wait I am bringing" He said and I could see he was not happy with it.

He bought my sim and I waved him a bye while sitting in the car. He was surely thinking something but we left his eyesight quickly.

The very next moment I found Sanju's head on my shoulder. Her eyes were closed and she was relaxed. It looked like she was genuinely happy.

After 10 min or so we reached Hudson lane. This lane is known for its restaurants, bars, pubs, clubs and what not.

We both stepped out of the car. She was bit nervous seeing all this after a while.

"We are late. No one will give entry to us at this time" She said to me and I controlled my laugh.

"Darling! You know who your brother is. We can stay one more hour and then also we will get the entry" I said and her eyes opened wide but then she smiled.

As I said we both got a easy entry and now we are searching for a boy for Sanju.

"Don't you think this is too much. Like we both can enjoy. Why too"

"Shh. See that is what I want you to not do. You are free and you have right to be happy and explore. So just get the Dick detective ex husband out of your mind and just let it be" I said and she nodded after sighing.

"Hello Preety Ladies" We heard a voice from our back. As we turned I saw a huge smile on Sanju's face.

"Vinayy" She said and immediately hugged him tight.

"Wait. I am not happy you came out of your house and you didn't even bother to give me a call" That boy whose Name is Vinay only I guess showed his anger.

"I am sorry but I was just so overwhelmed and busy and to be honest that thought didn't came to my mind" She apologized and he smiled and hugged her immediately.