10. Dragons

°°°

°°°

Although exam season was 10 weeks away, many Hogwarts students began studying relentlessly as teachers began to pile up homework.

Amelia began living in the library and would study with Justin, Ernie, and Mandy as they all swapped information.

Aries at times would pop in and help all of them for a while until he would leave and study for his upcoming exams.

" Ugh, Herbology is the most boring subject," Mandy complained as she closed her Herbology book and let out an exhaustive sigh.

" Objection! I would say it's the history of magic. Professor binns can put anyone to sleep! Even Dumbledore." Justin exclaimed as he held up his book.

" At least History of Magic is interesting," Mandy mumbled as she picked up her charms book.

" Yes, it's quite entertaining to read all about the Soap Blizzard of 1378," Amelia told her. She was already tired of having to write a paper on a subject that didn't interest her.

As Amelia continued to write, out of nowhere a young Ravenclaw girl came over to their table and greeted Mandy with a beaming smile.

" Oi!, Guys, this is one of my roommates: Marceline Boseman." Mandy introduced.

Amelia's stare lingered on the girl as she admired her curly hair and kind smile.

" Pleasure to meet you all. I see we're all panicking. " Marceline giggled as she pointed out all their books and piles of homework.

" You have no idea," Ernie mumbled as he continued to write his History paper.

All five of them continued to work on their homework until the library closed.

But before then Amelia noticed that Hagrid, The Gameskeeper, walked into the library and went to talk to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Amelia narrowed her eyes on them and noticed as Hagrid hushed them which raised a red flag for her.

But Amelia couldn't do much but speculate about what they were talking about.

***

During breakfast, Amelia stuffed her face with bacon and eggs as she waited for Aries to arrive.

When he did, Aries raised an eyebrow at her eating habits but quickly sat down and filled his plate.

Amelia glanced up at him when a faint memory clicked in her mind.

" Oi! I figured out why your name sounded familiar." Amelia told him as she remembered what she found out a few months ago ( While pointing her fork at him). Aries only chuckled as he looked at her amused.

" For the brightest witch of your year, It took a while for realization to hit you." Aries joked.

" So, You're Newt Scamander's great-great-great grandson?" Amelia asked with a tiny hint of curiosity in her voice as she leaned toward Aries.